HR Business Partner応募 後で応募 求人ID R0013325 掲載日 10/28/2019 Location:High Wycombe, United Kingdom; London, United Kingdom; Paddington, United Kingdom
Are you looking for a patient-focused, innovation-driven company that will inspire you and support your career? If so, be empowered to take charge of your future at Takeda – winners of the prestigious PMEA Company of the Year Award 2018.
We are now recruiting for an influential HR Business Partner to join our team. Due to pending office relocation, the role will initially be dual site located (2019) with time split between Wooburn Green, Buckinghamshire and London, moving full time to our new offices in London Paddington in January 2020. The role is offered as a Maternity Cover Fixed Term Contract (12 months).
As a HR Business Partner you will work as part of a small HR team, supporting your assigned client groups for the Takeda UK commercial business. Reporting into the HR Director, this is a strategic HR role in which you will be empowered to develop and maintain effective relationships with key leaders in your client groups, using your understanding of the clients' business strategies, objectives, and key deliverables to help shape the HR strategy and objectives. You will need to show that you are a pro-active implementer who will be the primary point of contact for local managers of the groups, representing their interests to the wider HR team at a local and Regional level.
Takeda are in an exciting period of transformation and integration having acquired a Pharmaceutical Company earlier in the year. Therefore we are looking for a HRBP who can positively support this organisational change for their business areas by working proactively with managers and HR specialists to identify operating process and workforce requirements and implement agreed solutions.
• Support the Business on the effective development, deployment and reward of resources and talent in the business to achieve strategic and operational objectives.
• Bring best practice and external perspectives to strategic and operational business discussions and people management decision-making.
• Be accountable for the relationship with business leaders; orchestrate the delivery and implementation of core HR programs and processes (eg. performance and reward; leadership development, workforce planning)
• Coach business leaders and managers on all people related matters; actively contributing to people related strategy.
• Support the resolution of complex people and employee relations issues, escalated through central HR Operations within agreed governance.
In order to independently lead HR solutions to your client groups, you will need to have substantial HR generalist experience gained in a commercial environment and have already operated at a Business Partner level.
- Working knowledge of UK & IE legislation, dispute resolution techniques and experience of handling Employee Relations issues.
- Experience of payroll, reward and recognition programs.
- Demonstrated experience of supporting change management activities, especially integration of previous acquisitions.
- Team player, natural collaborator with experience of working in a Global/Regional matrix organisation.
- Strong negotiation and influencing skills - able to take a stance on contentious issues.
- Business acumen with the ability to understand business strategy and partner with senior executives.
At Takeda, we are transforming the pharmaceutical industry through our R&D-driven market leadership and being a values-led company. To do this, we empower our people to realise their potential through life-changing work. Certified as a Global Top Employer, we offer stimulating careers, encourage innovation, and strive for excellence in everything we do. We foster an inclusive, collaborative workplace, in which our global teams are united by an unwavering commitment to deliver Better Health and a Brighter Future to people around the world. Discover more at takedajobs.com.
What Takeda Can Offer You
To further support and inspire our employees, our benefits include: Competitive basic salary, up to 20% target Bonus, Contributory Pension Scheme, Private Health Cover and Life Assurance.
Empowering Our People to Shine
Learn more at takedajobs.com
High Wycombe, Great Britain
London, Great Britain
Fixed Term (Fixed Term)