Market Access Medical Writer応募 後で応募 求人ID R0010957 掲載日 07/26/2019 Location:High Wycombe, United Kingdom; London, United Kingdom; Paddington, United Kingdom
Are you looking for a patient-focused, innovation-driven company that will inspire you and support your career? If so, be empowered to take charge of your future at Takeda – winners of the prestigious PMEA Company of the Year Award 2018.
Join us as a Medical Writer in our UK Head office. Due to pending office relocation, you will initially work from both our Wooburn Green, Bucks offices and our new London Paddington offices and will be based permanently in London from January 2020.
As a Medical Writer supporting the Market Access Team, reporting into the Director of Market Access & Pricing, you will be empowered to provide expert medical writing expertise to develop high quality HTA submission dossiers for Takeda’s new medicines and lead related activities to maximise Market Access.
In this newly created role you will take the lead in compiling, writing, and editing market access deliverables covering all phases of submission to reimbursement agencies. These will include Horizon Scanning documents, Advanced Budgetary Notifications, Full and abbreviated submission to HTA bodies including NICE and SMC, Value materials including detail materials, value messages both traditional and digital. You will also have considerable involvement with internal stakeholder groups including contribution to the development of Takeda commercial and business strategy and supporting the field based teams in providing advice and support with HCPs around market access matters.
The successful applicant will need proven success working in a medical writing function either in the industry or from an agency, with a high level of clinical expertise to be confident with complex clinical data and clinical terminology, methodology and procedures.
Key skills required
- Educated to degree level with a life sciences degree (Master’s/PhD degree or clinical degree preferred)
- Medical writing skills (including English grammar, familiarity with style guides, reference management software, analysing, editing, proof reading, knowledge of medical databases and search engines)
- Literature / reference searching with experience developing relevant search strategies
- Understanding of NHS and decision processes involved in bringing drugs to the market and to prescribers.
- Knowledge of horizon scanning and HTA organisations and other key external stakeholder bodies
- Collaborative, good networker and influencer with a positive work ethic.
- Desire to put the patient first and demonstrate the values of Takeda-ism
At Takeda, we are transforming the pharmaceutical industry through our R&D-driven market leadership and being a values-led company. To do this, we empower our people to realise their potential through life-changing work. Certified as a Global Top Employer, we offer stimulating careers, encourage innovation, and strive for excellence in everything we do. We foster an inclusive, collaborative workplace, in which our global teams are united by an unwavering commitment to deliver Better Health and a Brighter Future to people around the world. Discover more at takedajobs.com.
What Takeda Can Offer You
To further support and inspire our employees, our benefits include: Competitive basic salary, Car Allowance, 20% Target Bonus, Contributory Pension Scheme, Private Health Cover and Life Assurance.
Empowering Our People to Shine
Learn more at takedajobs.com
High Wycombe, Great Britain
London, Great Britain