Customer Engagement Lead Oncology応募 後で応募 求人ID R0010053 掲載日 07/10/2019 Location:Hoofddorp, Netherlands
At Takeda, we are transforming the pharmaceutical industry through our R&D-driven market leadership and being a values-led company. To do this, we empower our people to realize their potential through life-changing work. Certified as a Global Top Employer, we offer stimulating careers, encourage innovation, and strive for excellence in everything we do.
We foster an inclusive, collaborative workplace, in which our global teams are united by an unwavering commitment to deliver Better Health and a Brighter Future to people around the world.
Are you looking for a patient-focused, innovation-driven company that will inspire you and support your career?
If so, be empowered to take charge of your future at Takeda. Join us as a Customer Engagement Lead for Oncology at our Dutch office in Hoofddorp.
A Typical Day Will Include:
As an Customer Engagement Lead working in the Oncology Business Unit, you will be empowered to lead the implementation of the brand and customer engagement strategy, and will work closely with a wide group of internal and external stakeholders.
- You lead the in-field implementation of our customer engagement strategy by creating and executing customer engagement projects,
- You implement value based partnerships in close collaboration with relevant internal and external stakeholders.
- You spend a significant amount of your time (>50%) in the field, ensuring the embedment of a high customer focus within everything that Takeda does, placing the customer at the center of every business decision.
- Bachelor or master degree, preferably with an scientific background
- At least 5 years of experience in the pharmaceutical industry, preferably with hospital financed medicines
- Experience in implementing customer experience programs
- Profound experience in a (commercial) oncology function with a various internal and/or external customers
- Existing network of Dutch oncologists / hematologists (preferred but not a must)
Why Work at Takeda
At Takeda, everyone matters and you will be a vital contributor to our inspiring, bold mission. You will help make an impact on people’s lives and change futures every day. We are equally committed to bringing out your best and fostering a collaborative workplace built on trust and respect.
Our culture is rooted in a philosophy we call “Takeda-ism.” For more than 235 years, we have cultivated an ethical work environment filled with Integrity, Fairness, Honesty and Perseverance. We take actions and make decisions by focusing on patient-centricity. Our values guide how we work and can be felt across every part of our company.
Trust and empowerment.
Our people understand our commitment to therapeutic medical needs. And we trust them to help Takeda reliably deliver innovative, high quality products to patients. It’s challenging work, but together we strive every day for the health of people worldwide and the sustained growth of the company.
Empowering Our People to Shine
At Takeda, you will receive support from your team, be inspired by leaders, and have ownership over your career and life. We empower our people to take charge of their potential. We offer programs to teach the future leaders of our company and industry, and training and development programs tailored to help you build valuable skills and succeed in your career.
As you discover your potential, your professional and personal future will become brighter every day. We aim to be a “best-in-class” employer and offer employment conditions (incl. company car, premium free pension scheme and incentive system) that meet with this ambition.