Key Account Manager (m/f/d) Plasma-Derived Therapies – Region North応募後で応募 求人ID R0075129 掲載日 10/21/2022 Location:Hoofddorp, Netherlands
People First - At Takeda we are dedicated to improving the health and well-being of all people and bringing them the hope of a brighter future. It is our passion that transforms every job into meaningful action. Our people are the heart of Takeda.
We are looking for a
Key Account Manager (m/f/d) Plasma-Derived Therapies – Region North
in full time.
We are looking for a sales professional who has experience within healthcare, wants to take ownership of a region, drive success and raise the bar in customer interaction. You understand that customer interaction nowadays is not about the number of interactions anymore but about the quality and the needs of the customers.
Your tasks in detail:
- Drive product positioning, adoption, and advocacy in the region by identifying customer needs and providing solutions that add value to patients; generate trust and build Takeda’s reputation
- Responsible for driving and achieving the business objectives within the allocated budget
- Lead the cross functional account team through account planning from analysis to development of innovative strategies and implementation of regional tactics that strive to achieve excellence in customer engagement.
- Analyze territory and develop deep local insights into priority accounts and their stakeholders to shape and implement innovative offerings to meet account needs
- Formulate comprehensive account plans to build, manage and improve trustful relationships with key stakeholders, whilst adding value to patients and maximizing Takeda performance
- Align the cross functional account team around common goals and objectives and drive x-fun execution of the regional operational plan while ensuring high standard and excellent customer experience
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders guarantying adequate resources and support for flawless in-field execution
- Conduct customer delivering and promoting product and therapeutic knowledge, detailing to prescribers and other relevant external stakeholders
- Track and communicate sales performance, account plans progress and other KPIs
- Effectively and proactively engage with the brand team to deliver insights regarding market dynamics, competitors’ activities, and customer preferences
- Bachelor’s degree in life sciences, pharma or equivalent
- Work experience in healthcare market in field-based roles in the therapeutic area and active network in related decision-marking units (DMU’s)
- Proven results in promoting pharmaceutical products with high demand of clinical explanation
- Deep understanding of hospitals’ DMUs and experience in communicating and influencing the healthcare decision-makers and managing complex networks
- Fluent in Dutch and good language skills in English
- High level of strategic and analytical thinking around a product/market combination
- An entrepreneurial mind-set combined with solid business acumen uncovering unmet needs, identifying risks, barriers, and opportunities at a regional level
- A personality that encourages cross-functional work in the account team, combined with a clear account leadership, responsibility, initiative, commitment and familiar with agile working principles
- You live in your region: Northern of the Netherlands
- Driver’s License B
Empowering our people to shine
At Takeda, we earn the trust of society and our customers through our values of Takeda-ism: Integrity, Fairness, Honesty, Perseverance. We incorporate these values in everything we do. They represent who we are and how we act. They help us make decisions that we can be proud of today and in the future. We enable our employees to develop their full potential. As a global top employer, we offer exciting career paths, promote innovation and strive for top performance in everything we do. Takeda fosters an inclusive, collaborative and international work environment where our teams are united by their relentless commitment to our goal of improving people's health and creating a better future for the world. Learn more at takedajobs.com.
Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
Takeda is committed to foster diversity, equity and inclusion. Hiring decisions are based entirely on qualifications and are made regardless of gender, ethnic origin, religion, sexual orientation, age or disability.
If you are interested in this opportunity, we look forward to receiving your application via our online tool! Please apply with a CV in English.
For further questions, please contact: Jennifer Kriedemann | Talent Acquisition Partner BU EUCAN | Email: Jennifer.Kriedemann@takeda.com