Market Access Lead - TuRC MCO応募後で応募 求人ID R0107623 掲載日 09/27/2023 Location:Istanbul, Turkey
The Market Access Lead is expected to take a role in localizing and implementing the integrated payor strategy (evaluate payor mix) to reach optimal funding and maximize access and reimbursement and product value for Takeda products and offerings throughout the product’s lifecycle within TuRC MCO.
The incumbent is expected to lead the Public affairs initiatives, analyze the local pricing environment at TuRC MCO and ensure the prices are aligned with regional and the global pricing strategy, to achieve optimal and targeted prices for all Takeda’s product portfolios for each market within TuRC. The incumbent will meet these objectives by working in close collaboration with Market Access Heads in the countries, Marketing, Commercial, Market access & Pricing teams, Medical, and Government affairs, Area, Region and Global teams.
The role will also act as the bridge between LOCs and AtM Office
Geographic Scope: within TuRC countries (Turkey, Kazakhstan, Belarus, Russia)
- Localize and execute Market Access (MAx), value dossiers, and pricing that aligns with Global MAx strategy
- Align with major business aspects for identification and spread, or development of, best practices to gain patient input and involvement in the work of Takeda
- Strategic planning, and development of programs for operationalization of the market access public affairs & pricing strategy/ guidance set by Global. Based on that framework, provide assistance and coaching to key business partners within the organization to gain patient input and understanding
- Lead the marketing research activities related to payors, value and access in TuRC with guidance from Global and provide Global with any valuable TuRC MAx information
- Liase with the countries Market Access Heads on defining best practices and processes according the the local needs.
Pricing Strategy development & deployment / Public Affairs:
- Consolidate pricing strategy based on an aggregation of current price performance, external pricing environment and competitive considerations.
- Responsible for the design and implementation of pricing strategies and policies, to support the efforts of the company's sales and marketing areas through identifying & assessing financial, pricing related opportunities.
- Develops and leads the execution of pricing strategic initiatives to address high priority needs that result in improved business performance.
- Serves as a strategic advisor to senior Leader(s) by partnering with Access Heads, sales organization, Finance, and marketing to assure integrated plus profit maximizing approach to market.
- Drive leadership projects on global and regional pricing issues/initiatives across franchises.
- Play an active role within a brand team by collaborating with the brand team to identify opportunities related to achieving optimal pricing within each market and be a crucial contributor to delivering brand objectives.
- Coordinate with pricing teams in the countries the standard operating procedures(SOP), and seek necessary endorsement and approval, and communicate to each country within the Region.
- Conduct price risk and erosion assessment.
- Price risk analysis to be conducted on a regular basis on existing and new products, based on regional and international price referencing.
- Collaborate and partner with regional and cluster business operation and support functions on assessing price request to ensure prices are aligned with regional and global pricing strategies to achieve optimal prices and reimbursement within each market.
- Collaborate and assist the MCO in their price negotiations, argumentations, if needed, by communicating value preposition during price submissions or helping them during appealing on price changes.
- Consolidate published prices list of existing registered products for each market.
- Consolidate Tender price lists for each account in each market.
- Consolidate competitor published list price within the private market
- Support and collaborate with the cluster on tendering and discount activities for key private and Government accounts within the region.
Required Education and Experience
- University degree is required from technical departments such as pharmacy/medicine/science/economics.
- Previous experience in either Market Access, commercial within the pharmaceutical industry.
- Minimum 7+ years of experience in Market Access and Commercial Functions in the Pharmaceutical industry
- Quality and timely delivery of reports
- Insights gained from data analysis
- Showing the ability to “go beyond the number” and provide informed interpretations and recommendations
- Generate clear, concise and business relevant reports
- Strong financial knowledge to deeply understand the financial implications of MAx strategy
- Technical expertise in specialty care reimbursement, payor/managed care organizations, government affairs
- Direct impact to GEM P&L given the importance of MAx and pricing strategy to maximize drugs’ value throughout its lifecycle
- Excellent downwards communication skills to attracts, leads and motivates talents and align them with global strategy and vision
- Excellent upwards communication skills to (1) internally maintain a common understanding and synchronization in terms of strategy and business operations in TuRC (2) externally develop and maintain continuous demonstration and communication of the value of Takeda offerings to the payors
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills to manage cross-functional relationships and coordination with GMs, Country Managers, Market Access Heads.
- Exceptional skills to develop, own and leverage relationships with key stakeholders to further strategic initiatives and advocacy
- Ability to deal with decision making processes in complex organizations and generate collaboration and followership
- Entrepreneurial and proactive management skills and a "can do attitude” to manage fast-growing market
- High level of personal maturity and natural authority
- Strong analytical skills should be able to extract key principles, risks and interdependencies from pricing module.
- Excellent business acumen. Should understand how business is affected by pricing, and how it can benefit the business.