Medical Scientific Liaison - Hematology応募後で応募 求人ID R0065494 掲載日 04/21/2022 Location:Istanbul, Turkey; Remote
With around 45,000 people working in approximately 80 countries we are a truly global partner for better health. By always putting people first, we empower employee so everyone can develop to his or her full potential.
Takeda Turkey operates in Turkey since 2009; we are providing better health to patients in different therapeutic areas which are Oncology, Hematology, Rare Genetic Diseases, Immunology and GI.
We are currently looking for a strong healthcare profiles with the right attitude to join our Medical – Hematology Franchise as "Medical Scientific Liaison". Position will be based Istanbul.
Medical Scientific Liaison will be reporting to Therapeutic Area Lead and will work in Hematology field for the company and be responsible for providing up-to-date and accurate medical information/ guidance/ support about products and related diseases to internal and external stakeholders.
• Key to this role is to identify, develop and foster excellent relationships with KOL’s in related areas of Turkey and establishing strong network by maintaining regular contact with them. Implementing strategic and scientific projects with Key Opinion Leaders
• Advocating company image to scientific community and Health authorities
• Participating scientific congresses, symposia, trainings and representing the company
• Make presentations regarding Doctor Group Activities
• Responding to medical information requests and archiving of relevant documentation and correspondence
• Bachelor Degree in Medicine or Pharmacy
• Previous MSL experience preferred
• Background in Hematology area is an asset
• Excellent command of English, both written and verbal
• Strong commitment to compliance and to scientific quality and integrity
• Highly qualified presentation skills
• Strong communication and organization skills
• No travel obstacle within Turkey or abroad
• Valid driving license