Therapeutic Area Lead応募後で応募 求人ID R0065496 掲載日 04/21/2022 Location:Istanbul, Turkey
With around 45,000 people working in approximately 80 countries we are a truly global partner for better health. By always putting people first, we empower employee so everyone can develop to his or her full potential.
Takeda Turkey operates in Turkey since 2009; we are providing better health to patients in different therapeutic areas which are Oncology, Hematology, Rare Genetic Diseases, Immunology and GI.
We are currently looking for a strong healthcare profiles with the right attitude to join our Medical department as "Therapeutic Area Lead".
Therapeutic Area Lead will be responsible for development and execution of product medical strategies and providing inputs to marketing strategies and up-to-date and accurate medical information/ guidance/ support about the products and the concerned diseases to internal and external stakeholders. Therapeutic Area Lead will be reporting to Medical Director. Position will be based Istanbul.
• Support the business by contributing to strategy, providing state of the art medical and scientific inputs in related therapeutic areas.
• Actively participates in cross-functional team working across the Medical, Compliance, Regulatory and Business, especially the Medical/marketing interface, to optimize the therapeutic area product support in related therapeutic areas.
• To be the repository of clinical knowledge for the company in the country; to liaise with the appropriate members of the global and regional franchise medical affairs function to facilitate migration and incorporation of clinical data, findings and trends.
• Build scientific relationship and network with KOLs, building brand loyalty, adding business value at the medical/marketing interface in Hemophilia, and reinforcing Takeda’s image within the Healthcare industry
• Contribute to the design and management of clinical trials in the pursuit of competitive product advantage; drive clinical studies (Phase-IV, PMS, IIS), Registry in collaboration with Clinical Team to create database of clinical outcomes.
• Work with HCPs as partners in scientific activities that help advance disease understanding such as clinical trials, including scientific support, site selection and operational issues or feasibility assessments (at the request of clinical operations)
• Shares medical information and high-level educational scientific information and clinical guidelines with national KOLs from time to time.
• Ensure that activities in the Medical Affairs therapeutic area comply with standards for clinical governance and duty of care within the business.
• Research and analyses trends and activity in the industry, updating own knowledge on a continuous basis in order to build awareness and understanding of Takeda products, therapy areas, and the pharmaceutical market
• Bachelor Degree from Medicine or Pharmacy
• Previous TAL experience preferred
• Minimum 5 years of experience in Rare Diseases is an asset
• Excellent command of English, both written and verbal
• Strong commitment to compliance and to scientific quality and integrity
• Highly qualified presentation skills
• Strong communication and organization skills
• Located in Istanbul
• No travel obstacle within Turkey or abroad
• Valid driving license