Brand Lead Vaccine応募後で応募 求人ID R0031519 掲載日 06/15/2021 Location:Jakarta, Indonesia
Brand Lead - Vaccine
To develop and implement marketing and sales strategy for Vaccine business in order to meet sales or market share targets.
Report to : Head of Vaccine BU
Activities and Responsibilities
1. To develop and Implement the marketing strategy or brand plan and to ensure the achievement of marketing objects in accordance to marketing strategy or brand plan.
2. To regularly perform market research, pricing, and competitive analysis by customer segment and recommend strategies in order to improve market position, improve quality or reduce cost and generate new idea that need to be changed to meet customer needs and liaise with other areas of the organization to implement those changes.
3. To allocate resources and schedule marketing and advertising activities according to importance of each product/service in the organization’s overall marketing strategy for product/service line.
4. Prepare sales forecast and budget; monitor sales volume, revenues, and cost against forecast; and adapt plans to improve the sales performance of product/services.
5. To support sales team to deliver sales objectives and whole activities
6. To established and maintain relationship with KOL/Key Customers
7. To manage and communicate sales information and product changes both internally and externally
8. Demonstrate high level of Product Knowledge and Therapy Area Knowledge under responsibility
1. Demonstrated skills, knowledge and experience in the design and execution of marketing strategy and communications.
2. Strong creative, strategic, analytical, organizational and personal sales skills.
3. Min. Bachelor degree in science (Pharmacy, Medical Doctors and related),
4. Min. 5 years of marketing experience within pharmaceutical industry, including solid 2 years in product marketing/brand management.