Medical Affairs Manager応募 後で応募 求人ID R0010464 掲載日 07/16/2019 Location:Jakarta, Indonesia
MEDICAL AFFAIRS MANAGER
Activities & Responsibilities:
1. To provide scientific input to sales and marketing (to collect information related to Takeda products from various sources such as: literature, text books, journals, internet and to update Sales & Marketing on latest information related to Takeda products) in order to support promotion activities.
2. To perform, conduct, and monitor clinical study plan relating to the products of the company in close co-ordination with the Country Head of Medical Affairs in order to ensure that activities and processes performed are based on the highest ethical principles and medical standards.
3. To deliver medical knowledge education to field force in order to ensure team competence.
4. To identify, cultivate, and maintain relationships with medical education providers, healthcare organizations/associations, and key healthcare professionals in order to position Takeda as a competitive and responsible world class pharmaceutical company.
5. To lead the development, implementation, and assessment of educational strategies for assigned therapeutic areas in order to meet the educational needs of the medical and scientific community in accordance with Takeda’s business objectives and prevailing accreditation/regulatory standards.
6. To ensure all professional promotion activities comply with relevant acts, ethical standards and organizational policies.
7. To initiate and set up the medical customer (KOL) relationship management project in Takeda Indonesia
8. To ensure that the execution of the medical customer (KOL) relationship management project is consistent with, and meets both external and internal requirement.
9. To prepare report by collecting, analyzing and summarizing information and trends related with the medical customer (KOL) relationship management project
- Min. Bachelor degree of Medical Science
- Preferably hold Clinical Trial Methodology and Good Clinical Practice Certificates
- Preferably hold Pharmacovigilance Training Certificate
- Min. 2 years experience.