Medical Representative - Vaccine応募後で応募 求人ID R0039412 掲載日 06/15/2021 Location:Jakarta, Indonesia
Location based: Jakarta
Coverage area: Tangerang, Banten, and Cilegon
Report to: Respective Area Manager
• Demonstrate competency of promoting and selling new launch Takeda Dengue Vaccine to customers ethically and within compliance based on company’s sales process and approved marketing strategy
• Highly committed and motivated in achieving /exceeding sales budget for Takeda Dengue Vaccine by exploring market opportunities in private segments
• Build and develop Takeda Vaccine network with Provincial IDAI, Satgas Imunisasi, UKK Infeksi Tropik, GP vaccinators in respective area
• Have agility to conduct and execute marketing activities (RTD webinar /PP/Nurse Training/ Layman) amid challenging situation during covid pandemic to ensure effective promotional campaign to increase Takeda Dengue Vaccine awareness, acceptance and uptake
• To achieve the assigned Sales Targets through Product Knowledge, Call & Marketing Activity.
• To ensure that potential doctors class A & B are covered properly, as assigned, and to fulfil working standard such as: doctor visit, marketing activities (PP, SGD, RTD).
• To build relationship with Vaccine key opinion leader and potential doctors, pharmacist, and others who may influence the product prescription.
• To prepare Sales Calls plan, Daily Calls Plan Report effectively and manage
• To plan and execute promotion activities, monitor competitor activities, and targeted doctors.
• Conduct monthly alignment with distributor counterparts to monitor product availabilities, ensure zero tolerance to vaccine shortage and manage effective vaccine account coverage in respective account
• Work with sales team to develop strategies and implement brand strategies to ensure a consistent marketing message
• Plan work schedules and weekly and monthly timetables with the area sales team or discuss future targets with the area sales manager
• To provide timely report on activities in the area such as product delivery, competition.
• Min. Diploma Degree: Akademi Analis Kimia, Pharmacist, Akademi Perawat, Apothecary or other science major.
• Experienced in sales and/or marketing
• Experienced as Medical Representative min 1 years
• Vaccine business experience will be preferable
• Required behavioral competencies:
a. Engage others by being proactive to establish self-credibility and recognize other’s contribution
b. Collaboration through cultivate relationship
c. Strong drive-for-result by showing high effort to deliver on commitments
d. Strategic approach shown by well understanding on our business including way of working
e. Lead change by demonstrating flexibility and agility
f. Deep self-awareness, to be Conscientious
g. Eager to develop capabilities by actively take initiative