Associate Director Regional Lead, Maintenance & Reliability応募 後で応募 求人ID R0010666 掲載日 09/04/2019 Location:Jūsō-honmachi, Japan
Please note that this job requires native level English(definitely)/Japanese(hopefully) language command not only in speaking, but also in business writing and reading. (English language : TOEIC参考730点以上)
Global Engineering is maintaining Takeda long-range capital investment strategy and portfolio and leads as the center of expertise for engineering across the production network. We make sure the company introduces best practices and up-to date technologies and implements global strategies on engineering, maintenance, project management, automation and qualification. Reginal Engineering Japan has responsibility for Japan site. (Osaka, Hikari, Fukuchiyama, NIhon seiyaku Narita, Nihon seiyaku Osaka)
- As member of the Global Engineering Team, the Regional Lead, Maintenance and Reliability provides guidance and leadership to all maintenance teams at the manufacturing sites within the assigned Region, reporting to the Regional Head of engineering. The will support both the site leadership teams as well as the Global Engineering Team to drive business performance consistent with the TAKEDA´s core values of Patient – Trust – Reputation – Business.
- The Regional Lead is responsible for an effective and harmonized Asset Care strategy within the region, ensuring that TAKEDA´s engineering standards, guidelines, processes and best practices, Good Engineering Practices and GMP standards and applicable regulations are fully and effectively implemented.
- The key responsibilities cover site maintenance strategies, maintenance excellence and best practices, proper maintenance systems, adequate spare parts management and availability of competent internal and external maintenance resources for all sites.
DIMENSIONS AND ASPECTS
- Drive Best in Class Safety through safe maintenance working practices at all sites within the region.
- Develop, drive and improve a best in class regional maintenance and asset care strategy.
- Ensure the roll-out and adoption of the Asset Care Strategy to all sites in the region, adopted to the specific needs of each site.
- Provide guidance in terms of maintenance excellence and best practices and foster cross-site cooperation to ensure continuous improvement.
- Regionally responsible for equipment reliability, maintenance and lifecycle management of equipment.
- Ensure the implementation of programs to develop and train maintenance experts in specialized asset care as well as operators and production teams in autonomous maintenance and equipment handling.
- Responsible to develop and improve SMED and equipment changeover strategies for the region.
- Oversee and optimize the site maintenance budgets, maintenance plans, long term equipment replacement plans and spare part sourcing strategies.
- Supports the execution of investment with guidance on maintainability of assets and optimization of Total Cost of Ownership.
- Implementation of global standards.
- In cooperation with procurement, develop optimized regional sourcing strategies for 3rd party maintenance services and Spare Parts, including cost & stocks reduction, 3D printing of spares and regional availability of critical spares parts.
- Close collaboration with regional and global engineering teams.
- Foster a professional network (internal and external to Takeda) constantly assessing and seeking best practices for use at the site and for the broader Takeda network. Active participation at ISPE or similar networks is encouraged.
EDUCATION, BEHAVIOURAL COMPETENCIES AND SKILLS:
- Degree in engineering (Dipl. Ing. / M. Sc. / B. Sc.) or equivalent (mechanical / process / chemical or equivalent
- Languages: Fluent business level English capability
Fluent Japanese writing and verbal communication skills required
- Experience: At least 10 years in engineering or GMP applying manufacturing, including 5+ years of maintenance and 5+ years of people management experience, preferably in the pharmaceutical industry.
- High communication skills, analytical mind-set, ability to work under pressure
- GxP/QA knowledge
- Innovative thinking
- Building relationships and teamwork
- Know how in qualification and validation processes
- Can establish and coordinate service contracts with external service providers
[Additional desired Skills]
- Experience with data analysis
- Know How in PLC and SCADA systems
- Good understanding of the pharmaceutical industry not limited to technical aspects only
- 賞与: 原則年2回
Empowering Our People to Shine
Osaka (Juso), Japan