BD & Launch Excellence Manager応募 後で応募 求人ID R0012953 掲載日 10/02/2019 Location:Kiev, Ukraine
BD & Launch Excellence Manager
Are you looking for a patient-focused, innovation-driven company that will inspire you and support your career? If so, be empowered to take charge of your future in Takeda. Join us as BD & Launch Excellence Manager.
Takeda is a global pharmaceutical leader with more than 31,000 professionals working together across 70 countries. We have an unwavering dedication to put people first and we live our values of Takeda-ism—Integrity, Fairness, Honesty, and Perseverance. We are united by our 235-year legacy of research-based pharmaceuticals and our mission to strive toward Better Health and a Brighter Future for people worldwide through leading innovation in medicine.
Here, everyone matters, and you will be a vital contributor to our inspiring, bold mission.
As BD & Launch Excellence Manager you will be responsible for launch preparations support and development of innovative solutions for launch challenges. The role-holder negotiates a wide range of contract types: cooperation agreements, order development contracts as well as licensing and supply agreements.
- Lead the performance and the workflows of launch management and in-licensing activities
- Lead the processes of analyzing and determining market opportunity of Takeda pipeline within cluster and in-licensing products
- Develop target product profile, product positioning, early stage market planning, customer segmentation and strategic market development activities
- KPIs development and launch process monitoring until 6 months after commercial launch
- Build, maintain, and communicate product launch plans and track the deliverables, milestones, risks and dependencies from the cross functional launch team
- Anticipate bottlenecks, explore contingencies and provide escalation management throughout new product launch
Critical Skills and Competencies
- Strong communication, presentation and writing skills
- Strong accountability and project management for tasks without close supervision
- Experience in management of cross-functional groups to accomplish corporate goals
- Strong commercial and analytical background in business development, life science banking, and/or marketing or equivalent
- Deep understanding of the product life cycle
- Cross-functional non-sales experience, e.g., Marketing, Commercial, Finance, HR, etc.
- Business development experience
- Business partnership support & decision making
- Mental agility, Curiosity & Analytic mindset
- Understanding and experience with Agile product development practices highly desirable
Experience and Education
- 5+ years marketing or market research experience with understanding of marketing planning process, good strategic thinking and project management skills
- Bachelor's degree, MBA preferred
- Understanding different TA’s ranging from PC to SC
- Good knowledge and understanding of the pharmaceutical industry
- Experience in coordinating, implementing and/or managing complex, diverse project and functions for a diverse environment.
- Fluent in English
WHAT TAKEDA CAN OFFER YOU:
To further support and inspire our employees, our benefits include:
- Corporate Flexible Benefits program (annual bonus)
- Meal allowance, flexible hours
- Comprehensive health and life insurance
- Exposure to working in an inclusive and diverse workforce
- Tremendous exposure and learning across a wide geography
- Training and Developmental opportunities
Empowering Our People to Shine