Digital Excellence & SFE Manager応募 後で応募 求人ID R0012535 掲載日 09/23/2019 Location:Kiev, Ukraine
Digital Excellence & SFE Manager
Are you looking for a patient-focused, innovation-driven company that will inspire you and support your career? If so, be empowered to take charge of your future in Takeda. Join us as Digital Excellence & SFE Manager.
Takeda is a global pharmaceutical leader with more than 31,000 professionals working together across 70 countries. We have an unwavering dedication to put people first and we live our values of Takeda-ism—Integrity, Fairness, Honesty, and Perseverance. We are united by our 235-year legacy of research-based pharmaceuticals and our mission to strive toward Better Health and a Brighter Future for people worldwide through leading innovation in medicine.
Here, everyone matters and you will be a vital contributor to our inspiring, bold mission.
As Digital Excellence & SFE Manager you will be responsible for leading, defining, coordination and executing the digital strategy and online experience within cluster. The role-holder is to drive customer Facing excellence: Sales force effectiveness plans with the aim to drive sales force productivity. Provide regular sales analysis reports and monitor key performance measures to offer insights for continuous sales effectiveness and efficiency, recommending solutions and improvements.
• Guide the development of the digital growth marketing strategy, focusing on customer satisfaction level & loyalty, conversion optimization, nurture and increasing customer lifetime value;
• Ensure continuous testing new ideas, channels, creative, content, and messaging;
• Provide subject matter expertise in the selection of tools and resources that support optimal growth results. Collaborate closely with Franchise heads, Marketing leadership and IT leadership on building and optimizing technology stack and lead investments to ensure that it aligns long - term engagement objectives;
• Develop, execute, and optimize digital plan to achieve key performance metric goals across all devices. Key channels include: SEO, mobile, website, SN, retargeting, email, etc;
• Manage and optimize brand exposure across online channels to ensure consistent brand messaging and presentation;
• Analyze daily/weekly/monthly KPI performance and optimize plan based on data, identifying opportunities for growth and communicating to larger team;
• Partner with agencies involved in all digital marketing initiatives related to website, social media and advertising;
• Work closely with internal and external teams on planning, evaluation and execution of creative concepts, content and communication;
• Responsible for establishing day-to-day operational support for systems and take care of change, incident, problem and configuration management;
• Ensure effective development of email/mobile content strategy and execute digital marketing campaigns, including setting KPIs and managing Sales force on campaign execution and communication to key stakeholders;
• Execute seasonal marketing campaigns to meet financial targets; identify and support new opportunities to maximize growth areas;
• Use site analytics and financial reporting analysis tools (i.e. Google Analytics, etc.) to develop and suggest promotional and content strategies to improve conversion and other metrics;
- Collaborate with Franchise Heads to develop aligned cycle customer targeting guidance and operational plans, provide insights on field-based employee activity relating to agreed KPIs supporting execution of brand strategies;
- Direct the development and efficacy of incentive plans that support brand priorities, secure salesforce motivation and compliance.
Critical Skills and Competencies
- A strategic thinker with the ability to inspire confidence from,
- Highly entrepreneurial, self-directed and resourceful with the ability and independent nature to thrive in a highly dynamic environment,
- Enjoys balancing and working on both strategy as well as executional tactics,
- Creative mindset, but knows the way around a spreadsheet,
- Deadline-oriented with a strong work ethic and the ability to multi-task and deliver with ac-curacy, driving for execution to results,
- An analytical mindset, quantitatively driven,
- Self-starter, passion for building and solving problems, comfortable with ambiguity,
- Strong verbal and written skills to communicate effectively with multiple stakeholders across all levels of the organization; comfortable with senior level audiences,
- Highly curious, always looking to learn and stay ahead of trends,
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills,
- Strong interpersonal skills,
- Outstanding analytical and research skills, as well as a passion for emerging digital technologies.
Experience and Education
- 5 years or above Digital or Analytical experience with understanding of SFE aspects, marketing planning process, good strategic thinking and project management skills,
- Master's degree, MBA (preferred),
- Understanding different TA’s ranging from PC to SC,
- Good knowledge and understanding of the pharmaceutical industry,
- Experience in coordinating, implementing and/or managing complex, diverse project and functions for a diverse environment. Project management experience in determining priori-ties and delivering projects on time and within KPIs/budget
- English language level not lower than Upper intermediate
WHAT TAKEDA CAN OFFER YOU:
To further support and inspire our employees, our benefits include:
- Corporate Flexible Benefits program (annual bonus)
- Meal allowance, flexible hours
- Comprehensive health and life insurance
- Exposure to working in an inclusive and diverse workforce
- Tremendous exposure and learning across a wide geography
- Training and Developmental opportunities
Empowering Our People to Shine