ERP Procurement MDM Business Partner応募 後で応募 求人ID R0011900 掲載日 09/09/2019 Location:Konstanz, Germany; Zurich, Switzerland; Łódź, Poland
At Takeda, we are transforming the pharmaceutical industry through our R&D-driven market leadership and being a values-led company. To do this, we empower our people to realize their potential through life-changing work. Certified as a Global Top Employer, we offer stimulating careers, encourage innovation, and strive for excellence in everything we do. We foster an inclusive, collaborative workplace, in which our global teams are united by an unwavering commitment to deliver Better Health and a Brighter Future to people around the world.
Are you looking for a patient-focused, innovation-driven company that will inspire you and support your career?
If so, be empowered to take charge of your future at Takeda. Join us!
- Deliver functional accountability, expertise and business partnership from within the ERP Products team for Procurement Master Data Management Deployment Services
- Information Technology accountabilities across MDM Procurement Process Deployment, Data Conversion, Data Architecture, Data Migration, Data Inventory and team mobilisation
- Direclty impact and drive forward a best-in-class Procurement MDM strategy aligned with global Master Data Owners and the business vision of managing data as an asset
- Establish and maintain a Procurement MDM Key User network to raise the organisational awareness of Master Data and Data literacy in collaboration with Takeda Business Services organisation
- Be the main point of contact into the ERP Products MDM team for all deployment program services related to the Procurement MDM domain
- Act as the functional Subject Master Expert related to Procurement MDM as defined within the ERP Products IT team (Vendor)
- Accountable for ensuring the ERP Products group enable the best possible, and continuously improving, global End User Experience for Procurement MDM
- Manage and deliver governance and processes around MDM Deployment Service capabilities (Data Architecture and Modelling, Data Process Management, M&A activities, Data Literacy and Training), with a view to Service Excellence
- Ownership of the Procurement MDM Key User Community - Stakeholder management and partnership with the Organisational Change Management team to enable business continuity
- Manage and deliver global data conversion activities and projects using standard methodology and covering key deliverables from data model definition, mapping and conversion and issue management and resolution
- Partner with busines owners to ensure processes and documentation is in place to support the delivery of Global Reference Data, Data Inventory and SOP’s aligned where applicable to GxP and SOX standards for all new MDM deployment solutions
- Delivery of Core Team and Key User Training / Knowledge Transfer sessions to ensure continuous improvement and data literacy mindset is embedded across the key user community. Opportunity to leveage technology solutions and innovate new ways of content delivery available.
- Drive the availability and evolution of Procurement MDM reporting and insights generation linked to business outcomes
- Develop and maintain key relationships across the IT and business organisations with regular interactions
Technical/Functional (Line) Expertise
- Functional expertise and proven track record within Procurement MDM Deployment Services, pharma experience as a plus
- Expertise and knowledge in delivery of MDM capabilities; Data Modelling, Data Architecture, Data Conversion and analysis.
- Deep understanding of Master Data Management platforms and processes, with experience of SAP MDG, Ariba, SLP and ECC as a plus
- Experience / knowledge related to SAP MDG Roles Design, as a plus
- Project Management experience, including management of full life-cycle MDM implementation
- Experience and expertise in data analysis and management – skills with Business Intelligence reporting solutions like Qlik, PowerBI as a plus
- M&A / Integrations experience (data / process / technology / people), and within life sciences a plus
EDUCATION, BEHAVIOURAL COMPETENCIES AND SKILLS:
- Degree or equivalent work experience
- 5+ years of Procurement / IT and line-management experience, which includes project management experience, people management experience
- Hands on experience with Procurement Data / Master Data (SAP MDG / Ariba SLP system experience a plus)
- A clear demonstrable focus on the end-user-experience
- DMAAI / Related MDM certifications / qualifications / memberships as a plus
- Ability to communicate ideas and data both verbally and written in a persuasive and appropriate manner
- Ability to analyze a wider variety of data and derive actionable insights
- Training / Coaching experience and/or qualifications related to technology solutions as a plus
- International travel required, anticipate 25-35%
Konstanz, Germany, Lodz, Poland