Corporate Marketing Manager応募後で応募 求人ID R0028761 掲載日 06/15/2021 Location:Kuala Selangor, Malaysia
JOB SUMMARY :
The job required the person to identify, build and manage business with the Most Valuable Customers (e.g. large corporations, chain groups, insurance and public/private institutions), and establish partnerships with relevant stakeholders strategically to grow the Takeda’s business and improve patient care, both short and long term.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES & ACCOUNTABILITIES :
- Identify and prospect new customers (e.g. corporations, institutions) by performing market segmentation, and apply well-defined approaches in targeting and selecting customers.
- Establish contact, rapport and credibility with prospective customers to support key decision makers and build relationship with the organisation.
- Pro-actively engaging, managing and developing effective customer relationships, identifying and managing solutions to meet a wide range of customer needs; i.e. to establish the wellness program and promote the corporate vaccination program.
- Generating and growing revenue streams through effective customer and account management.
- Develop and communicate value propositions to customers for preventative health education and vaccination campaigns
- Sustain and build customer/partner relationships by maintaining ongoing communication and negotiation sessions with customer/partners so as to deliver both quality and tailored service offerings.
- Maintaining and updating accurate customer/partner information; taking ownership of customer service requests and enquiries.
- Making proactive customer calls and responding swiftly to customer requests.
- Preparing presentations to senior management to appraise them of new business development plans and strategies.
- Support the management in contributing to the strategy of the portfolio.
- Develop and maintain procedures and work instructions within the compliance framework
- Internalize and live the Takeda values, priorities and behavioural codes
- KPIs to focus on all aspects of customer engagement and delivering on results for Takeda
QUALIFICATION / ATTRIBUTES :
- Undergraduate degree in Pharmacy / Science / Applied Science / Business with marketing knowledge
- Minimum 5 years of experience in large corporate customer management particularly in both sales and people management roles is primary requirement for the role
- Experience in a pharmaceutical industry specifically in vaccines portfolio will be favorable
- Understanding of Malaysia’s policy landscape and immunization strategies will be advantageous
- Proven track records in complex cross-functional projects and planning
- Excellent written and verbal presentation skills
- Strategic orientation and good business acumen
- Customer focus and result-oriented
- Strong business partnering, team work and influential skills
- Agile, independent and innovative with high level of initiative and innovation is required for new product launch preparations