Digital Marketing & Communication Manager (Multi-channel)応募後で応募 求人ID R0029193 掲載日 06/15/2021 Location:Kuala Selangor, Malaysia
JOB SUMMARY :
The job required the person to…
- Responsible for the overall digital marketing and communication strategy of the organization and run the day-to-day management of projects and ensure that they are completed successfully.
- Manage social media campaigns, content calendars, maintain the company's content, among many other tasks.
- They also will measure the effectiveness of various marketing campaigns. Create implement and oversee communications and social media content, be it internal or external, that effectively describe and promote multiple clients organizations, products and objectives.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES & ACCOUNTABILITIES :
- Manage internal and external content production with key team members, departments and vendors
- Define and implement PR and Communication strategies to grow both client and agency brand presence in existing and new market segments
- Research and develop both original content and supplied, relevant industry content as it relates to agency and client objectives
- Write, edit and proof-read press releases, newsletters, blogs and marketing material copy
- Establish and leverage media relationships, respond to media requests and pitch relevant content to media outlets
- Provide content for determined advertising and promotion programs and evaluate compatibility the organization public relations efforts
Social and Digital Media
- Administrate the creation and publishing of relevant, original, high-quality content for the organization across social platforms
- Develop and grow presence and reach for external and internal across social platforms, including Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, Facebook, You Tube, Google Adwords, WordPress and other channels (Snapchat, Pinterest, Yammer, etc.)
- Define and implement strategies to grow brand presence in existing and new social channels, to increase followers and engagement
- Oversee the management of the master content calendar for all social media and digital properties
- Work collaboratively with key team members, departments and vendors to build strong content and digital advertising campaigns to best communicate brand stories and initiatives
- Craft social promotions and digital campaigns including written, photo and video content with available resources
- Research and develop both original content and supplied, relevant industry content as it relates to the portfolio
- Keep current with emerging digital media behavior, trends, and technologies – both inside and outside of our industries
- Provide guidance for new tools and technologies to be incorporated into the organization to increase our digital marketing presence
- Leverage analytic tools (e.g Google Analytics, Veeva, Facebook Business Manager, Hootsuite, etc to provide reporting and insights, track and improve metrics, and influence testing and strategy
QUALIFICATION / ATTRIBUTES :
- At least possess Degree in Marketing; preferably Digital Marketing business or PR/Communication.
- Minimum 5 years experience in content production; specifically with WordPress, Google Analytics, Facebook, YouTube, Instagram, Twitter, etc. Should be experts (at least 5 years) in all things that involve the digital presence of a company from social media to e-commerce.
- Experience in digital marketing of pharmaceutical industry will be desirable specifically in vaccines portfolio. If possess sales and marketing experience will be excellent.
- Excellent written and verbal presentation skills.
- Strong proficiency in copy editing.
- Certifications in Google Adwords and other social media certifications are preferred but not required.
- Knowledge of CMS (Wordpress, etc.) and analytic tools (Facebook Business Manager, Hootsuite).
- Knowledge of email marketing tools (Constant Contact, Mailchimp, etc.)
- Ability to balance the creative and analytical sides of marketing, and ability to use both data and intuition to inform decisions.
- Have photo and video editing skills in order to edit content.
- Understanding of Malaysia’s policy landscape and immunization strategies will be advantageous.
- Exposure in FMCG industry will also be advantageous.
- Strategic orientation, good business acumen, customer focus and result-oriented.
- Able to analyse complex scientific data in the context of pharmaceutical industry.
- Strong business partnering, team work and influential skills.
- Agile, independent and innovative with high level of initiative and innovation is required for new product launch preparations, multi-tasking and managing multiple projects.
- Team player with the ability to work in group settings to drive results.