Market Access & Public Affairs Manager (MY & SG)応募後で応募 求人ID R0029183 掲載日 06/15/2021 Location:Kuala Selangor, Malaysia
JOB SUMMARY :
The purpose of this role is to promote Takeda’s vaccines to policy makers, payers and other stakeholders in healthcare policy to advance standards of care and access. This individual will be responsible for implementing initiatives to optimize patient access to Takeda’s vaccines, and creating market access and optimal pricing access in line with Takeda Policy. This person will establish and cultivate relations with government, key opinion leaders and other relevant stakeholders.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES & ACCOUNTABILITIES :
- Reporting to Head of Market Access & Public Affairs, MY & SG.
- Keeps abreast of the legislative and policy environment to support Takeda’s vaccines.
- Develops pricing, reimbursement plans and execution of plans to justify appropriate vaccine pricing in line with global pricing guidance
- Collaborates and plans with policy makers, payers and influencer for Takeda’s vaccines access
- Leads access assessments, strategy development, and execution for new vaccine entries and uptake, and for growth and penetration of established products including securing external or internal expertise for health economic input and policy expertise for policy context, opportunities, and policy issues
- Identifies evidence needs to successfully navigate access, elevate these needs into global and Policy evidence generation plans with the Medical team
- Integrates evidence into local business plans as a tool for commercial (Sales, Marketing and Medical ) teams and collaborates with them and LOC/APAC/GEM access leadership to successfully convey health economic evidence to internal and external audiences
- Identifies opportunities for vaccines NIP inclusion & reimbursement with local public health officials
- Leverage global product differentiation tools and evidence localizing these into a sustainable and successful vaccine value proposition
- To influence and/or create enablers (i.e. healthcare decision makers including providers, payers, and policy makers, insurers) to improve access of Takeda’s vaccines.
- Developed relevant innovative access support programs with approved third-party vendors to improve vaccines patient access
- Cooperate with regional team to improve innovative vaccines access and explore a funding-based patient service program/model with local government
- To track key vaccines projects progress and success on the on the ground
- Engagement in vaccines pricing negotiation with governments.
- Maintains relationships with key external stakeholders locally ie. government agencies, industry associations and appropriate patient organizations.
- Shapes lobby programs to defend Takeda’s interest on strategically important legislative/regulatory/administrative issues impacting business continuity
- Engages in Industry association outreach and general policy monitoring impacting Takeda’s existing and future business focus areas.
QUALIFICATIONS / ATTRIBUTES :
- Bachelor’s degree required in a business or life science related discipline, additional education preferred.
- At least 5 years experience in Market Access and Government Affairs in pharmaceutical sector and held leadership roles in either marketing or sales that will be an advantage.
- Experience in vaccines, business planning and/or market analysis based on access principles is essential for the success of the role.
- Proven track record of having past work relationship with Ministry of Health either through patient initiatives, access plan, tender negotiations.
- Ability to communicate, present and negotiate with top government officials in Ministry of Health and Ministry of Finance, Ministry of Science & Technology.
- Language requirement: Fluency in local language and English.