Product Manager応募後で応募 求人ID R0028184 掲載日 06/15/2021 Location:Kuala Selangor, Malaysia
The job required the person to…
- Market the organisation’s products and brands. Designs, develops and implements communication programs to promote the organization’s products using media (e.g. print, digital) events and sales promotions.
- Establish marketing strategies, including product direction, advertising, packaging, pricing, expense budgets, profile plans and future product development, to manage a product’s life cycle.
- Prepares and coordinates product introductions and updates.
- Develop and manage the Key opinion leaders or Speakers for events and CME talks.
- Develop and manage opportunities in tenders (e.g. MOH, APPL and institutions such as IJN) and in the private sector for first litre PDT products.
- Key TA : Hematology
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES & ACCOUNTABILITIES
a) Market Analysis / Feedback
- Commission market research
- Review internal & external market data
- Review relevant journals and articles
- Gather information through field contact
b) Contribution to Strategy and Objectives
- Formulate marketing strategies with a market and competitor based rationale in line with global strategies
- Present strategies to sales department and senior management team to gain endorsement
c) Development/implementation of Promotional Plan
- Develop promotional plan based on strategy and work cohesively with the sales team to achieve desired results, such as, but not limited to:
- Sales aids
- Promotional literature in various medium (videos, online, etc)
- Ad campaigns / PR campaigns
- Obtain appropriate approval for promotional materials (via approved systems e.g. Veeva) with relevant department and stakeholders
- Effectively plan and conduct pre-POA meetings with sales team
- Effective testing of POA materials and communication tools with sales team and customers
- Assess outcomes and provide feedback on activities related to implementation of promotional plans
- Assessment of sponsorships, CMEs, meeting requests, etc
- Ensure organisation of participants and materials for events
d) Digital Marketing Planning
- Develop, implement, track and optimize our digital marketing campaigns across all digital channels
- Measuring and reporting on the performance of all digital marketing campaigns
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
- Collaborate with agencies and other vendor partners to create landing pages and optimize user experience
e) Product Planning
- Develop and recommend marketing positioning, priorities, growth forecast and inventory forecast of products
- Contribute to budget planning or strategic review meetings
f) Cost/Budget Control
- Manage A&P budget
- Accurate forecast of inventory
g) Product Champion
- Formulate in collaboration with the Launch Excellence Team and effectively communicate product launch plans & implementations
- Represent the product in all parts of the business ensuring effective cross-function collaboration among registration, medical, sales and marketing.
- Maintain an updated and detailed product information and literature regarding products, disease states and treatment options of products and its competitors
- Provide product advice and information to internal and external customers as required
- Develop comprehensive product training manual for the product
- Develop presentations for training programs covering:
- Product features and benefits
- Information on competitor comparison
- Market review
- Deliver product training to the sales force as required
- Field visits and conduct field work with representatives on a monthly basis
h) Tender Business Development and Management
- Participation in all tenders as agreed with Market Access & global teams
- Collaborate with Market Access & global/regional teams on tender shaping in MOH
- Ensure latest information in regards to tenders in government and private
QUALIFICATIONS / ATTIBUTES :
- Undergraduate degree in Science / Applied Science / Business and preferably with basic Marketing knowledge.
- 5 years of sales experience in pharmaceutical industry and experience in Marketing pharmaceuticals products (Haematology) preferred
- Those with lower or shorter tenure of experience in this, can be considered if the foundation are good.
- Able to analyse complex scientific data in the context of pharmaceutical industry.
- Excellent written and verbal presentation skills.