Medical Science Liaison応募後で応募 求人ID R0102029 掲載日 07/24/2023 Location:Kyiv, Ukraine
Medical Science Liaison – MSL
Are you looking for a patient-focused, innovation-driven company that will inspire you and empower you to shine? At Takeda, we are transforming the pharmaceutical industry through our R&D-driven market leadership and being a values-led company. To do this, we empower our people to realize their potential through life-changing work. Certified as a Global Top Employer, we offer stimulating careers, encourage innovation, and strive for excellence in everything we do. We foster an inclusive, collaborative workplace, in which our global teams are united by an unwavering commitment to deliver Better Health and a Brighter Future to people around the world.
Here, you will be a vital contributor to our inspiring, bold mission.
Join us as MSL in Kyiv, Ukraine.
A typical day will include:
- Establishment and further development Takeda’s medical affairs presence with external stakeholders through scientific exchange.
- Execution of the IBD-specific medical plan in the field, predominantly by establishing, developing, and fostering relationships with key external stakeholders.
- Communication fair-balanced therapeutic area, product-related and clinical information to external stakeholders and responding to unsolicited requests for medical information.
- This is a field- based position, with approximately 70% time in the field collaborating with KOLs and other external customers as needed.
- MD or Degree in Life Sciences
- Working in pharmaceutical industry, healthcare industry, or academic (minimum 2 years)
- Experience of working with scientific and clinical experts at all levels in both 1:1 and group settings (desirable)
- Experience in providing clinical data and disease area training to both medical colleagues (desirable)
- Ability to work at a high scientific and clinical level to ensure quality peer-to-peer engagement with external stakeholders
- Clear and concise presentation of clinical data, including discussion of statistical and clinical relevance in line with key messages
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to develop relationships easily, even with challenging people
- Excellent oral presentation skills
- Strong planning & organization skills with ability to prioritize
- Results oriented with high sense of urgency and adherence to timelines
Fluent written and spoken English
WHAT TAKEDA CAN OFFER YOU:
To further support and inspire our employees, our benefits include:
- Flexible Benefits program
- Comprehensive health insurance
- Exposure to working in an inclusive and diverse workforce
- Tremendous exposure and learning across a wide geography
- Training and Developmental opportunities
- Bigger picture and planning ahead
- Results driven
Empowering Our People to Shine