Employee and Labor Relations Partner応募後で応募 求人ID R0036971 掲載日 06/15/2021 Location:Lessines, Belgium
The position is responsible for
- Support negotiations & provide labour relations expertise
- Ensure compliant framework for WoC agreements and documents
- Collaboration with authorities, representative bodies and court as needed
- Provide consultative support and management of employee relation cases to employees, leaders, and HR partners for both locations, Lessines and Zaventem
- Define strategy on Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DE&I) plans/activities
- Own Employee Experience Roadmap and overview employee experience action plan
- Provide guidance on applicable employment laws and HR policies.
- Ensure ownership of all labor related contracts/agreements
- Bring best practices and knowledge sharing to the HR teams and business units
The position is responsible for providing LR/ER advice and guidance, working across all BUs and functions operating in the country. This includes in partnership with local HR Partner creating and socializing and maintaining country specific employee policies, handbook, and all other documents.
The key areas of responsibility cover:
- Labour relations
- Employee relations
- ER / LR communications
- Ensure positive labor relations is maintained in the country. Ensure HRL and HRP are aware of local policies that cover ER matters and act accordingly
- Provide counsel to HRBL and HRP on complex employee relations issues, proposing fair, consistent, and timely resolution while ensuring legal compliance and evaluating the risk to the Company
- Investigate complex (escalated) cases, particularly involving senior managers or where the risks are potentially significant, acting as the central point of contact for Ethics & Compliance and Legal on those matters.
- Lead creation and delivery of processes, tools and trainings related to employee relations including on matters of labor negotiation (written answers prior to negotiation, info on wage negotiation) and coaching to management and HR partners
- Maintain up to date knowledge of EU Regulations, Country labour law and tribunal cases.
- Lead ER case management such as Performance improvement counseling, Employee investigations, Involuntary termination documentation, Disciplinary and RIF documentation
- Responsible for ER dashboard action plans
- Ensure positive labor relations is maintained in the Country. Ensure HRPs are aware of consultation requirements and act accordingly
- Develop Labor relations strategy for the country that include activities such as
- Implementation of changes to labor agreements
- Facilitate bargains
- Strike response plan
- Create, update, and maintain a Total Reward guide for collective bargaining which includes proposal on wages, working policies, people development and benefits from Takeda
- Managing acquisition integration/ divestment communication/consultation etc.
- Attend/contribute central ER/IR forums/meetings at Group level
- Contribute and be involved into global LR initiatives and activities
Policy development to enable Employee Experience
- Aligned with global / regional HR guidance, define policies that position Takeda competitively in the country. Take a lead role in developing those policies on matters such as maternity, family care, leave, Rehire eligibility, Programs/counseling due to life event changes, work schedule, over time, Local employment policies, reports & action plan (e.g. disability, affirmative action), Workplace health & safety policy, local severance plan development. Define local exceptions to global policies.
LR/ ER communications
- Lead Employee communication after negotiation, in alignment with HRBL, HRP and local GMs
- Present and oversee HR communication approaches and collaborate with a range of stakeholders to ensure that HR-related messages impacting all BU and Functions are appropriately cascaded including non-global Total Rewards, country wide communications
SKILLS and LEADERSHIP CAPABILITIES
- Demonstrates an ability to deal with ambiguity, balance risks and provide credible advice
- Strong collaboration skills along all relevant stakeholders in HR and the business
- Proven track record in implementing initiatives to drive exceptional employee experience
- Ability to influence cross multiple stakeholder groups and coach leaders
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills required to convey complex information in a clear and concise manner in English for Corporate relation, in French (1) at Lessines & Dutch (1) at Zaventem.
Experience and Education
- Master’s degree with background in labour or employment law
- At least 10 years’ experience in Labor Relations
- Broad HR generalist experience (10-15 years)
- Profound knowledge of local country labor law and EU employment regulations
- Human Resources experience in the health care or pharmaceutical industry preferred.
- Proficient in French and Dutch for interactions with the Work’s councils and / or Unions