Global MES Technical Manager応募後で応募 求人ID R0067652 掲載日 05/18/2022 Location:Lessines, Belgium
About the role:
Takeda has embarked into an ambitious digital journey that will enable best-in-class processes in manufacturing and supply chain. As part of the Digital, Data & Technology core, we are deploying manufacturing execution systems (MES) across our global manufacturing network. In this role, you will be Global MES Technical Manager to coordinate the upgrade and migration of the MES instances within the sites across all regions.
How you will contribute:
- Responsible for the planning, roadmap & coordination of MES migration projects. (Pas-X & Siemens)
- Responsible for lifecycle management of MES roadmap and associated technical specifications.
- Oversees third party services provider to build and to validate the MES application customization.
- Take part of the evaluation and the testing of the next generation technologies for the MES System (SAAS,…)
- Take part and/or coordinate initiative to deploy ETL solutions between MES (Siemens / Pas-X) and Cloud system available in Takeda
- Take part and/or coordinate changes to global developments such new Hot Fixes, specific custom functions.
- Responsible for resolution of issues/ application software bugs from project teams and escalation to the MES vendor.
- Lead technical review meetings with the different sites. Provide guidance, execute demonstration, and ensure alignment with global standards.
What you bring to Takeda:
- Bachelor’s or Master's degree in Computer Science or engineering
- 5-7 years IT experience in Pharmaceutical, food & beverage or chemical industry
- Proficient in MES software (Siemens SIT eBR and/or Werum PAS-X)
- Experience with Database such as Oracle or MSSQL
- Experience/Knowledge of the following solutions is an asset: SAAS, AWS, Kubernetes, …
- Solid team player, able to meet deadlines and handle changing priorities
- Knowledge of the systems development life cycle and technology infrastructure.
- Experience with GMP systems and change management process.
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Proficient in English (Written/Spoken)
- Excellent organizational skills. Sense of urgency with strong follow-up skills.
- Must be able to work within a cross-functional and globally dispersed team setting.
- Willingness to travel (up to 25%)
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. List knowledge, skills, and/or abilities required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
More about us:
At Takeda, we are transforming patient care through the development of novel specialty pharmaceuticals and best in class patient support programs. Takeda is a patient-focused company that will inspire and empower you to grow through life-changing work.
Certified as a Global Top Employer, Takeda offers stimulating careers, encourages innovation, and strives for excellence in everything we do. We foster an inclusive, collaborative workplace, in which our teams are united by an unwavering commitment to deliver Better Health and a Brighter Future to people around the world.
Empowering our people to shine:
Takeda is proud in its commitment to creating a diverse workforce and providing equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, parental status, national origin, age, disability, citizenship status, genetic information, or characteristics, marital or other status. At Takeda, we embrace diversity as a whole.