IT Business Specialist応募後で応募 求人ID R0061230 掲載日 03/15/2022 Location:Lessines, Belgium
About the role
As IT Business Specialist, you will co-create solutions and drive business outcomes with data, digital and information technologies in close partnership with Business departments (Manufacturing/Quality, Supply Chain) at the Lessines site. This role will be key in enabling the Lessines site to be leading in technology and innovation as part of the Plasma Manufacturing network in Takeda. As IT Business Specialist, you will leverage the global IT collaboration network, platforms, and products to advance the site. You will represent the IT function in Data, digital and information technologies driven projects and report to the IT Business Partner into the local Site IT team. The role will drive/execute projects by interacting with internal/external project resources and suppliers. The incumbent will be considered as key technical SME for Global IT critical business solutions deployed on site.
How you will contribute
Lead or deliver multiple concurrent projects of varying size projects that supports several businesses and/or functions.
• Develop strong connections with business SME’s, gather expectations, support solution identification and lead deployment.
• Responsible for the quality and delivery of systems and or service commitments on schedule, using assigned internal/external resources and following standards.
• Own all phases beginning to end of the project.
• Assist business partners in identifying, understanding and responding to opportunities for cost-effective innovation and adherence to corporate policies.
• Manage activities of all internal/external resources on projects or service deliverables
• Supplier relationship management, SLA development and implementation with the business.
• May be accountable for one or more business systems, technologies and/or vendors.
Provide high level of functional/technical support, as needed, and perform root cause analysis for problems experienced within area of functional/technical responsibility.
Mentor and/or lead others in order to drive innovation at the Lessines site with focus on data, digital and technologies
Drive training and education on data, digital and technologies at the site (develop training program, training materials and job aids based on business requirements)
Remain up to date on new and emerging technologies within area of technical expertise and serves as resource to other employees.
Identify and implement process improvements on existing systems.
What you bring to Takeda
Minimum Degree Required:
Bachelor's degree, or equivalent, in Computer Science or a related field with systems experience preferred.
• 5+ years of experience in IT and/or Data, Digital and Technologies, 3+ years in similar role
• Experience with software application implementations on Pharmaceutical industrial systems and knowledge of network infrastructure including technology stacks within a plant environment is mandatory.
• Strong analytical, communication, interpersonal, organizational and collaborative work skills required.
• Ability to communicate to different business representatives and ensure their engagement
• Ability to understand and assist in evolution and/or integration of core company applications.
• Knowledge of Lean operational techniques preferred
• Good knowledge/understanding of technologies used (MES, ERP, WMS,QlikSense, UIPath,....)
• Knowledge of the Systems Development Life Cycle and Agile Methodologies (Scrum)
• Regulated GxP Change Management
• Creativity in addressing technical challenges (simplify the complex)
• English and French (oral and written) are a must
Complexity and problem solving
Resolve complex problems in the field of expertise. Requires little direction, gives guidance to others, works on technical projects, and has advanced knowledge within area of functional/technical responsibility.
Internal and external contacts
Interacts on regular basis with the business SME’s and the other IT people (local and global)
More about us:
At Takeda, we are transforming patient care through the development of novel specialty pharmaceuticals and best in class patient support programs. Takeda is a patient-focused company that will inspire and empower you to grow through life-changing work.
Certified as a Global Top Employer, Takeda offers stimulating careers, encourages innovation, and strives for excellence in everything we do. We foster an inclusive, collaborative workplace, in which our teams are united by an unwavering commitment to deliver Better Health and a Brighter Future to people around the world.
Empowering our people to shine:
Takeda is proud in its commitment to creating a diverse workforce and providing equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, parental status, national origin, age, disability, citizenship status, genetic information or characteristics, marital or other status. At Takeda, we embrace diversity as a whole.