Associate Director Consumer Marketing - SBS Franchise応募 後で応募 求人ID R0011775 掲載日 08/27/2019 Location:Lexington, Massachusetts
Associate Director Consumer Marketing - SBS Franchise
Are you looking for a patient-focused, innovation-driven company that will inspire you and empower you to shine? Join us as the Associate Director Consumer Marketing - SBS Franchise in our Lexington, MA office.
At Takeda, we are transforming the pharmaceutical industry through our R&D-driven market leadership and being a values-led company. To do this, we empower our people to realize their potential through life-changing work.
Certified as a Global Top Employer, we offer stimulating careers, encourage innovation, and strive for excellence in everything we do. We foster an inclusive, collaborative workplace, in which our global teams are united by an unwavering commitment to deliver Better Health and a Brighter Futureto people around the world.
Here, you will be a vital contributor to our inspiring, bold mission.
A typical day will include:
The Associate Director of Consumer Marketing will play a critical role in the development and execution of the Consumer Brand Strategy for the SBS Franchise.
The responsibilities of this role will include:
- Helping to establish the overall brand strategy for GATTEX
- May facilitate overall Brand Planning process, leading cross-functional Team through key Brand Planning milestones.
- Proactively monitors customer and market trends, competitive pipeline and integrates learnings and insights into situation analysis.
- Leading the development and execution of key tactics for the brand
- Demonstrating a patient-centric approach to all key decisions
- Effectively work cross functionally across the organization
- Managing agency partners to include budgetary responsibility
- Contributing to a positive team culture and becoming a leader within the team and the organization
- Becoming a steward of the brand
- Bachelor’s Degree with graduate degree preferred
- 7 + years of progressive experience in marketing role
- Understanding of digital channels in the pharmaceuticals/biotech space and how to effectively engage consumers
- Proficiency in developing marketing strategy and tactic design with an ability to communicate ideas to internal partners and external agencies
- Ability to lead complex programs and campaigns
- Ability to lead and set direction for customer-facing functions (e.g. Field Force, Multichannel Marketing Team)
- Ability to lead without authority and influence cross-functional teams and drive alignment across key stakeholders
- Ability to effectively mobilize internal and external resources and make trade-offs
- Strong influencing, communication and presentation skills
- Experience in GI therapeutic area
- Sense of humor is key!
- Role requires travel, including weekend travel; up to 20-30% at peak periods of intensity
WHAT TAKEDA CAN OFFER YOU:
- 401(k) with company match and Annual Retirement Contribution Plan
- Tuition reimbursement Company match of charitable contributions
- Health & Wellness programs including onsite flu shots and health screenings
- Generous time off for vacation and the option to purchase additional vacation days
- Community Outreach Programs
Empowering Our People to Shine
Discover more at takedajobs.com
No Phone Calls or Recruiters Please.