Associate Director, Managed Markets Planning and Analytics, Neuroscience & Ophthalmology BU応募 後で応募 求人ID R0010219 掲載日 08/07/2019 Location:Lexington, Massachusetts
Title: Associate Director, Managed Markets Planning and Analytics Neuroscience & Ophthalmology
Are you looking for a patient-focused, innovation-driven company that will inspire you and empower you to shine? Join us as an Associate Director, Managed Markets Planning and Analytics .
At Takeda, we are transforming the pharmaceutical industry through our R&D-driven market leadership and being a values-led company. To do this, we empower our people to realize their potential through life-changing work. Certified as a Global Top Employer, we offer stimulating careers, encourage innovation, and strive for excellence in everything we do. We foster an inclusive, collaborative workplace, in which our global teams are united by an unwavering commitment to deliver Better Health and a Brighter Future to people around the world.
Here, you will be a vital contributor to our inspiring, bold mission.
The role involves leading key analytic responsibilities for products and initiatives as well as providing quantitative analytical support in service of managed markets and designated business unit. The role requires extensive understanding of government and commercial insurance environment and process for covering rare disease products; understanding the implications of contract and market access strategies, the ability to collaborate, listen, and anticipate individual needs of supported franchise; expertise with variety of databases and software used to generate analytics and insights; building, leading, and coaching a team; the ability to effectively challenge leadership with data and analytics; lead by example on enterprise thinking by providing meaningful contributions to meetings; and the ability to challenge the status quo. The role requires management of multiple complex projects simultaneously as well as the ability to analyze complex data and provide summarized recommendations and guidance to leadership. The ideal candidate would enjoy working with data and be fueled by a curiosity to understand data patterns and how they impact the overall business goals. Delivers high-impact, well-thought out presentations leveraging analytics and supporting data to establish clear story and recommendations
- Strategic analysis & recommendations – leads the development of key analyses providing strategic insight to senior leadership for decision making. Examples would include assessment of likely coverage for pipeline products, business development, analysis of impact of payer coverage policies, and analysis of copays and deductibles. The ability to convert analyses to actionable insights, articulate their meaning and/or implications and support decision making is critical to this position.
- Models best practices, seeks opportunities to provide feedback and share valuable experiences to assist with group development.\
- Leads project teams through collaboration at various levels of organization to improve products access and profitability. Viewed as a subject matter expert.
- Contract analysis – Leads creation and development of methods for comprehensive contract assessment, including both the profitability of specific payer contracts/scenarios and the consistency of these contracts with broader US Market Access goals. Lead assessment of different contracting approaches and investigation of individual customer circumstances and capabilities. This type of scenario analysis requires strong problem-solving skills and the ability to analyze a situation from multiple angles.
- Leads working relationship with Account Mangers, drives the development and financial modeling of account level strategies that lead to optimal access for Takeda products.
- Drives the Business Case process, including formal reviews and presentations with Takeda leadership team (Including Directors and Vice Presidents):
- Develops analytics to measure ROI associated with multiple contracting alternatives.
- Works cross functionally to ensure business cases comply with established guidelines (Managed Markets, Contracts and Pricing, Legal, Finance).
- Highlights negotiation levers and tactics for Account Managers, assures necessary support material is available.
- Ability to tailor presentations to executive audiences and clearly convey key messages.
- Challenges business case assumptions as needed.
- Team management – actively hires, develops, and mentors talent creating a learning organization. Provides team members with timely, constructive feedback, and support. Motivates team to excel by leveraging personal strengths and coaching, helping to leverage areas of strength and improving in areas for development. Builds and maintains a learning and continuous-development environment to ensure employee engagement and growth, while identifying and rectifying poor performance
- Works closely with partners across market access, franchise insights teams, patient services, Finance, and commercial operations.
- Uses knowledge and experience to model and teach skills needed to identify and mobilize available analytical resources appropriately.
- Establishes and maintains key relationships with a broad range of internal key stakeholders. Regularly interacts with executives, managers, and cross-functional team in identifying and assessing, recommending, and gaining endorsement for potential new business opportunities
- Significant voice in forecasting process and business development assessments
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, KNOWLEDGE, AND SKILLS:
- Undergraduate degree required
- 8 years of a business analytics experience preferably in life sciences
- Prior Managed Care / Market Access or consulting experience strongly preferred
- Demonstrated expertise in quantitative analysis
- Strong ability to simultaneously manage multiple complex analytical projects Strong communication skills – verbal and power point presentations
- Relationship management skills to develop working relationships in support of Business units
- Expert knowledge of Excel and PowerPoint is required. Experience with tools such as R, SAS, Microsoft Access, Qlik/dataviz software is a plus
- Experience with IMS PlanTrak, IMS FIA, Fingertip Formulary, Symphony, specialty pharmacy, patient service, MarketScan, and other healthcare databases are a plus
- Experience supporting launch Brand analytics is a plus
- Experience leading teams
- Ability to think independently about the use of data to answer key business questions Ability to structure problems, deliver solutions, and communicate insights Strong problem solving skills Strong business acumen Strong Leadership Skills Ability to influence without authority
- Internally, the position interacts heavily with US Market Access Commercial Account Team, the US Market Access Value Strategy Leads, the franchises, Commercial Operations, and patient services.
- Externally, the position interacts heavily with data suppliers (IMS, Symphony, Fingertip Formulary, Policy Reporter, etc.) and other data/analytics vendors.
WHAT TAKEDA CAN OFFER YOU:
- 401(k) with company match and Annual Retirement Contribution Plan
- Tuition reimbursement Company match of charitable contributions
- Health & Wellness programs including onsite flu shots and health screenings
- Generous time off for vacation and the option to purchase additional vacation days
- Community Outreach Programs
Empowering Our People to Shine
Discover more at takedajobs.com
No Phone Calls or Recruiters Please.