Digital Capabilities and Improvement Lead応募後で応募 求人ID R0094291 掲載日 04/20/2023 Location:Lexington, Massachusetts
Job Title: Digital Capabilities and Improvement Lead
Location: Lexington, MA
About the role:
- Partner across Operational Units (OpU's) to implement the Digital, Data and Technology (DD&T) strategy.
- Understand technology trends and develop predictive analytics tools in partnership with global departments; lead development of and execution of digital solutions
- Collaborate with Global teams to lead/translate requirements into technical lead/partner/help implement digital solutions
- Work directly with the OncESSM OpU Head of Digital and AGILE Transformation to ensure digital capabilities goals are met.
How you will contribute:
- Gathering data requirements necessary to perform desired analyses; help develop process modifications and new ideas programs needed to support Takeda's vision of becoming the most trusted, science-driven, digital biopharmaceutical company.
- Lead process/task mining workshops, identify opportunities and implement new business processes to support new ways of working
- Lead robotic process automation (RPA) workshops to increase the OpU's capability and continuing to automate repetitive tasks to support new ways of working
- Collaborate on business case presentations and action plans to the OpU's Digital strategy, including implementation of new technologies, target recommendations, performance optimization, and cost/benefit analyses on digital and process related projects
- Responsible for Intelligent Automation annual initiative facilitation within the function and supporting the Digital Roadmap established by the OpU
Technical/Functional (Line) Expertise
- Knowledge of data analytics technology including, MAP, BI tools and predictive/web analytics tools
- Work across departments, regions and culture
- Team player who can engender credibility and confidence within and outside our organization
- Distill complex issues and ideas down to simple comprehensible term
Decision-making and Autonomy
- Translate quantitative data into relevant recommendations
- Comfortable proposing decision options to leadership to support OpU, GMS and Takeda strategy
- Lead others through change by creating and inspiring and engaging workplace
- Build partnerships and guide role clarity with other working Takeda functions, including Strategy and Business Excellence
- Comfortable bringing forward solutions
- Identify areas for process and systems development and implement change to enhance the effectiveness of the team.
- Present complex data concepts in ways that leaders and other tasks will understand
What you bring to Takeda:
- Bachelor's degree required in health science, engineering, or business
- Higher level certification or related experience on Agile/RPA/Software Development/Web Developer
- Minimum of 8 years in regulated industry; Operations experience desirable.
- 5 years software development lifecycle role or equivalent position
- 3 or more years of independent project leadership experience.
- 3 years Agile SCRUM framework to deploy digital tools
- Bring concepts into working models and successful implementations while quantifying benefits
- Familiarity with End-to-End business process management concepts.
- Budget planning and management experience.
- Proficient in application of project management skills and techniques.
- Proficient in presentation tools and techniques.
- Analytical skills
- Work with executives and team members across the network
- Willingness to travel to various meetings or client sites, including overnight trips. International travel may be required.
- Requires approximately 20% travel.
What Takeda can offer you:
- Comprehensive Healthcare: Medical, Dental, and Vision
- Financial Planning & Stability: 401(k) with company match and Annual Retirement Contribution Plan
- Health & Wellness programs including onsite flu shots and health screenings
- Generous time off for vacation and the option to purchase additional vacation days
- Community Outreach Programs and company match of charitable contributions
- Family Planning Support
- Professional training and development opportunities
- Tuition reimbursement
At Takeda, our patients rely on us to deliver quality products. As a result, we must follow strict rules in our manufacturing facilities to ensure we are not endangering the quality of the product. You may:
- Work in a controlled environment requiring special gowning and wear protective clothing over the head, face, hands, feet and body. This may include additional hearing protection for loud areas.
- Need to remove all make-up, jewelry, contact lenses, nail polish or artificial fingernails while in the manufacturing environment.
- Work in a cold, wet environment.
- Work multiple shifts, including weekends, or be asked to work supplemental hours
- Work around chemicals such as alcohol, acids, buffers and Celite that may require respiratory protection.
More about us:
At Takeda, we are transforming patient care through the development of novel specialty pharmaceuticals and best in class patient support programs. Takeda is a patient-focused company to inspire and empower you to grow through life-changing work.
Certified as a Global Top Employer, Takeda offers stimulating careers, encourages innovation, and strives for excellence in everything we do. We foster an inclusive, collaborative workplace, in which our teams are united by an unwavering commitment to deliver Better Health and a Brighter Future to people around the world.
This posting excludes Colorado applicants.
Takeda is proud in its commitment to creating a diverse workforce and providing equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, parental status, national origin, age, disability, citizenship status, genetic information or characteristics, marital status, status as a Vietnam era veteran, special disabled veteran, or other protected veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws, and any other characteristic protected by law.