Director, Field Medical応募 後で応募 求人ID R0011422 掲載日 08/30/2019 Location:Lexington, Massachusetts
Are you looking for a patient-focused, innovation-driven company that will inspire you and empower you to shine? Join us as a Title in our Location office.
At Takeda, we are transforming the pharmaceutical industry through our R&D-driven market leadership and being a values-led company. To do this, we empower our people to realize their potential through life-changing work. Certified as a Global Top Employer, we offer stimulating careers, encourage innovation, and strive for excellence in everything we do. We foster an inclusive, collaborative workplace, in which our global teams are united by an unwavering commitment to deliver Better Health and a Brighter Future to people around the world.
Here, you will be a vital contributor to our inspiring, bold mission.
- The objective and purpose of the Director position is as follows:
- Continually monitor the evolving healthcare environment and adapt the MSL team in order to address scientific needs of internal and external stakeholders within the Medical Product Unit
- Serve as the MA lead with internal and alliance stakeholders
- Lead, manage, coach and develop MSL in support of overall business objectives for delivery of scientific communications of strategic importance to Takeda.
- Develops Field Medical strategies and directs MSL resources
- Alignment of MSL activities with strategic and compliance objectives to support Medical Product Unit.
- Direct management of field medical (MSL and FME) including goal setting, development, and performance management.
- Represent Field Medical on all appropriate internal cross functional committees
- Approve strategy and plan for MSL coverage of professional meetings.
- Ensure training and oversee implementation and adherence to SOPs, and compliance guidelines.
- Create and maintain communication channels with internal stakeholders.
- Track and communicate MSL TA key accomplishments and insights to internal stakeholders
- Approve MSL therapeutic area training plans
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS:
- The qualified candidate will have a doctoral degree in a health sciences related field such as a PharmD, MD or Ph.D., with a thorough grasp of the pharmaceutical industry.
- 4 years of managerial experience of individuals with an advanced scientific degree in a field-based group in the pharmaceutical industry.
- Proven track record of strong strategic leadership, teamwork, innovation, project management and demonstrated ability to manage, lead and mentor individuals.
- Demonstrated understanding of legal and regulatory guidelines of pharmaceutical industry.
- ·Extremely self-confident, possess a strong work ethic, and continually focused on product improvement, innovation, and bottom-line results.
- Previous experience in the therapeutic area.
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions:
- Manual dexterity required to operate office equipment (i.e. computers, phones, etc.)
- Ability to sit for long periods of time
- Carrying, handling, and reaching for objects
- Ability to drive to or fly to various meetings/client sites.
- Overnight travel (40-60%), including some weekend commitments.