Director, Global Medical Lead - Transplant & New Programs応募後で応募 求人ID R0045122 掲載日 08/19/2021 Location:Lexington, Massachusetts; Boston, Massachusetts
Global Medical Lead, Transplant & New Programs
Are you looking for a patient-focused, innovation-driven company that will inspire you and empower you to shine? Join us as a Global Medical Lead, Transplant & New Programs in our Lexington or Cambridge, MA office.
At Takeda, we are transforming the pharmaceutical industry through our R&D-driven market leadership and being a values-led company. To do this, we empower our people to realize their potential through life-changing work. Certified as a Global Top Employer, we offer stimulating careers, encourage innovation, and strive for excellence in everything we do. We foster an inclusive, collaborative workplace, in which our global teams are united by an unwavering commitment to deliver Better Health and a Brighter Future to people around the world.
Here, you will be a vital contributor to our inspiring, bold mission.
As a Global Medical Lead, Transplant & New Programs working on the Global Medical Affairs team, you will work with Global Medical Unit Head (GMU) on defining and implementing GMA strategy and prelaunch / launch / in-line product plans. A typical day will include:
- Work with the GMU Head on the development of and drive global execution of the global medical plan and/or support in-year plan definition and implementation by Regional Medical Affairs (EUCAN-Europe/Canada, GEM-Global Emerging Markets, Japan, US)
- Serve as Global Medical representative on standing and project-based cross-functional teams
- As needed, provide Medical review to Global promotional and non-promotional materials
- Act as a company representative interacting with external scientific leaders, patient advocacy groups and/or regulatory authorities
- Establish appropriate strategic partnerships with centers of excellence and KOLs in areas of scientific interest
- Develop medical prelaunch and early access strategy, including e.g. publications strategy, congress strategy, customer interaction strategy, and the scientific communication platform for the disease area, aligned with overall product strategy
- Support execution of the in-year medical tactical plan for the global initiatives
- As delegated by the GMU Head, lead functional (e.g. publications, medical communications, medical training) and relevant R&D teams in developing plans supporting global medical prelaunch strategy
- As delegated by the GMU Head, collaborate with commercial to ensure aligned and medically appropriate commercial strategy, planning and execution.
- Supporting design and execution of clinical studies (phase IV, disease registries, epidemiological studies, outcomes surveys, etc.) in close collaboration with Therapeutic Area Global Program Lead/Clinical Development Head/Global Clinical Development Lead and Global Clinical Operations
- Serving as Global Medical representative on standing and project-based cross-functional teams
EDUCATION, BEHAVIORAL COMPETENCIES AND SKILLS:
- A medical or doctorate degree is preferred (MD or PhD)
- 5 years of experience in biopharmaceutical medicine, preferably within a matrix or franchise structure.
- 5 years of experience in medical affairs
- Pre-launch activities experience
- Experience working in cross-functional teams at the brand or disease area levels in country, regional or global organizations
- Experience in the disease area of interest through clinical experience, biopharmaceutical experience or education
This job posting exclude Colorado applicants.
- Availability to travel approximately 30% of time
- Some activities may call for early or late meetings and attendances at scientific meetings on holidays and weekends
WHAT TAKEDA CAN OFFER YOU:
- 401(k) with company match and Annual Retirement Contribution Plan
- Tuition reimbursement Company match of charitable contributions
- Health & Wellness programs including onsite flu shots and health screenings
- Generous time off for vacation and the option to purchase additional vacation days
- Community Outreach Programs
Empowering Our People to Shine
Discover more at takedajobs.com
No Phone Calls or Recruiters Please.
Takeda is proud in its commitment to creating a diverse workforce and providing equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, parental status, national origin, age, disability, citizenship status, genetic information or characteristics, marital status, status as a Vietnam era veteran, special disabled veteran, or other protected veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws, and any other characteristic protected by law.