Document Management Systems Business Solutions Expert応募 後で応募 求人ID R0015568 掲載日 01/09/2020 Location:Lexington, Massachusetts
Are you looking for a patient-focused, innovation-driven company that will inspire you and empower you to shine? Join us as a Document Management Systems Business Solutions Expert in our Lexington, MA office.
At Takeda, we are transforming the pharmaceutical industry through our R&D-driven market leadership and being a values-led company. To do this, we empower our people to realize their potential through life-changing work. Certified as a Global Top Employer, we offer stimulating careers, encourage innovation, and strive for excellence in everything we do. We foster an inclusive, collaborative workplace, in which our global teams are united by an unwavering commitment to deliver Better Health and a Brighter Futureto people around the world.
Here, you will be a vital contributor to our inspiring, bold mission.
As a Document Management Systems Business Solutions Expert working on the Global IT Systems- Quality team, you will be empowered to lead the analysis of complex business problems and manages business requirements within area of responsibilities. A typical day will include:
- Leads the analysis of complex business problems and manages business requirements within area of responsibilities.
- Leads development of scope definition and business priority-setting.
- Proactively identifies technology solutions to meet business objectives, taking into account the implications of change on the organization and all stakeholders.
- Manages requirements gathering, prioritization and negotiation with business stakeholders in order to ensure the total solution delivered meets or exceeds expectations.
- Maintains and influences business process design; validates and interprets business needs by conducting feasibility studies and drafting business cases.
- Solves unique and complex problems with a broad impact on the business and interprets ways of prioritizing opportunities to streamline business and/or system processes.
- Uses knowledge of business operations, investigates and identifies operational needs, problems and opportunities and uses Business Process Mapping to phrase and manage requirements or organizational improvements.
- Provides leadership to project team to deliver mid-size and moderate complex system implementations, within cross functional projects that allow the business to reach its strategic objectives in a cost-effective way. Makes decisions that impact, the work of employing organizations, achievement of organizational objectives or/and financial performance.
- Has authority and responsibility for a significant area of work, including technical, financial and quality aspects and may represent the organization.
- Ensures documentation according to Takeda Quality Management System (QMS), Software Development Life Cycle and Project Life Cycle standards.
- Ensures delivered solutions are compliant with associated federal regulations (SOX, OFCCP, labor laws, GMP, GxP, GCP, etc.).
- Is a subject matter expert in the business area of expertise and actively shares emerging industry standards/trends with customers and peers.
- Establish relationships with relevant colleagues from Global Functions within the Global IS/IT Organization (PMO’s, EADS and ITIO) and leads change in analyzing and guiding on solutions within ongoing processes.
EDUCATION, BEHAVIORAL COMPETENCIES AND SKILLS:
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent or 5 years or more of relevant experience.
- Ability to write, speak and lead in the English language.
- Excellent oral and written communications skills, business acumen with problem solving and analytical skills.
- Professional in-depth knowledge of business processes in pharmaceutical industry within functional area.
- Knowledge of business and system solutions and experience with implementing applications.
- Experience in Business Analysis and Project Management.
- Experience in Stakeholder relationship management.
- Experience in communicating complex information in a clear and engaging manner, adjust form and meetings to this and builds collaborative network of relationships in the business area and outside.
- Experience in presenting on conferences and business meetings.
- Master’s Degree.
- Experience in managing people.
- Experience with regulated systems – good level of understanding of system validation.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) or equivalent
- Business Process Management.
WHAT TAKEDA CAN OFFER YOU:
- 401(k) with company match and Annual Retirement Contribution Plan
- Tuition reimbursement Company match of charitable contributions
- Health & Wellness programs including onsite flu shots and health screenings
- Generous time off for vacation and the option to purchase additional vacation days
- Community Outreach Programs
Empowering Our People to Shine
Discover more at takedajobs.com
No Phone Calls or Recruiters Please.