Global Employee Relations Lead (Director Level)応募後で応募 求人ID R0046196 掲載日 09/08/2021 Location:Lexington, Massachusetts; Cambridge, Massachusetts; Singapore, Singapore; Tokyo, Japan; Zurich, Switzerland
Global Employee Relations Lead (Director Level)
Are you looking for a patient-focused, innovation-driven company that will inspire you and empower you to shine? Join us as a Global Employee Relations Lead
At Takeda, we are transforming the pharmaceutical industry through our R&D-driven market leadership and being a values-led company. To do this, we empower our people to realize their potential through life-changing work. Certified as a Global Top Employer, we offer stimulating careers, encourage innovation, and strive for excellence in everything we do. We foster an inclusive, collaborative workplace, in which our global teams are united by an unwavering commitment to deliver Better Health and a Brighter Future to people around the world.
Here, you will be a vital contributor to our inspiring, bold mission.
The Global Employee Relations Lead will be a true expert in global employee relations management and provide strategic plans, through proactive, anticipatory, and reactive relations strategy, solutions and guidelines to the company’s operating leadership around the world.
The focus of this position is to play an active role in enhancing the positive employee relations climate that exists across the organization and creating strategic relationships that enhance the company’s business model. He/she will play an active role in ensuring the company capitalizes on opportunities to improve productivity, employee engagement and business results through planning and implementing contemporary and appropriate global employee relations frameworks and practices. They will do this by expanding and articulating the company’s employee engagement philosophy, policies, and strategy for the corporation and its various operations, to help the company to continue to operate effectively and productively, unencumbered by inappropriate workplace practice/ polices/rules. In addition, they will monitor and assess external employee trends in countries where Takeda operates.
- Serve as first point of contact for Takeda Executive Team (TET) on enterprise-wide matters
- Navigate the strategy/execution continuum for employee relations issues and opportunities
- Provide expert advice, coaching and assistant to senior leadership to address employee conduct and performance issues with varying levels of complexity.
- Implementation, adoption and reporting for a global Employee Relations Case Management System
- Serve as point of contact for metrics, trends, risk and global dashboard reporting
- Act as point of contact for Ethics and Compliance matters and report out as needed to Regional Ethics & Compliance Committees (RECC)
- Work to manage global cross-border issues as required
- In collaboration with HR Business Leader for Global HR, develop and implement ER training for People Advisory Group (PAG) and HR Partners
- Oversee Employee Relations training for HR and line managers. This includes reviewing our current offerings in this area, advising on gaps and additional materials and providing strategic overview on the approach, content and training delivery.
- Lead the Employee Relations Community of Practice
- Lead Enterprise Risk assessment activities
- Work closely with Corporate Public Affairs on monitoring relevant trends and changes within the workforce environment
EDUCATION, BEHAVIORAL COMPETENCIES AND SKILLS:
- Bachelor’s Degree required. Master’s Degree in Industrial and Labor Relations or a related field, or an MBA is preferred.
- Minimum of 15 years of relevant employee relations experience in major, sophisticated, global multi- location companies with hands-on experience developing and implementing, on a macro basis, both proactive and reactive relationship strategies and plans in close collaboration with a corporation’s leadership team.
- Specific knowledge and skills within the function include the following:
- Employment Law: Knowledge of major labor/employment laws and risks around the world, most specifically in the countries where Takeda operates, and planned or possible changes in those laws which will have an impact on the company.
- Employee Relations: Knowledge of the broad range of relationships that could impact the employee- employer relationship and how they are different around the world. This includes knowledge of laws and government regulations, company policies, practices, and ethical obligations, etc.
- Understanding the Business: Highly developed financial skills with the ability to translate employee relations solutions, plans and programs into economic reality, helping management understand the implications/risks involved in related activities.
- Thinking Systematically/Globally: Understanding the complexities and interdependencies of information and events to develop more effective solutions and ideas wherever the company operates. Is sensitive and aware of cultural differences around the world, and how to operate effectively in different cultures.
- Establishing Collaborative Working Relationships: Developing and using collaborative relationships for the purpose of accomplishing objectives; developing relationships with other individuals by listening, sharing, and appreciating others’ efforts.
- Acting with Integrity: Maintaining a commitment to honesty; models social, ethical, and organizational values; firmly adhering to codes of conduct and ethical principles.
- Optimizing Strategic Relationships and Networks: Building internal and external networks that provide new opportunities and foster integration and collaboration; facilitating key relationships across constituents that result in value greater than would have been achieved otherwise.
- Program Management: Ability to plan and implement global frameworks that may be customized or adapted locally ensuring alignment across the business on critical, global elements.
- Experience with risk assessment and management.
- Ability to coach and lead indirectly
Takeda HUB Locations preferred (Singapore, Tokyo, Zurich, Boston) and flexible for the right candidate to work outside of these locations
- Willingness to travel to various meetings or client sites, including overnight trips
- International travel may be required with an estimated 30% overall travel
WHAT TAKEDA CAN OFFER YOU:
- 401(k) with company match and Annual Retirement Contribution Plan
- Tuition reimbursement Company match of charitable contributions
- Health & Wellness programs including onsite flu shots and health screenings
- Generous time off for vacation and the option to purchase additional vacation days
- Community Outreach Programs
Empowering Our People to Shine
Discover more at takedajobs.com
No Phone Calls or Recruiters Please
Effective November 1, 2021, absent an approved religious or medical reason, all US office-based and lab-based Takeda employees who work fully on-site or in a hybrid model (as determined by Takeda) must be fully vaccinated to work at a Takeda site or to engage with Takeda colleagues or anyone else on behalf of Takeda. As of the same date, absent an approved religious or medical reason, US field-based employees, employees must be fully vaccinated in order to continue in their current roles. US employees who work at a Takeda manufacturing facility, and those who work at a BioLife center or BioLife lab, may be subject to different guidelines. Candidates are encouraged to speak with their recruiter to seek further information on the applicable guidelines for the Business Unit/Function for which they have applied.
This job posting excludes CO applicants
Takeda is proud in its commitment to creating a diverse workforce and providing equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, parental status, national origin, age, disability, citizenship status, genetic information or characteristics, marital status, status as a Vietnam era veteran, special disabled veteran, or other protected veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws, and any other characteristic protected by law.