Global Lead Maintenance & Reliability Plasma応募後で応募 求人ID R0036729 掲載日 06/15/2021 Location:Lexington, Massachusetts; Zurich, Switzerland
- To develop and implement maintenance & reliability (M&R) improvement programs that result in safe and reliable operations.
- To nurture and develop the right capabilities in the Site M&R organizations to drive performance and innovation.
- To lead successful program rollouts including Scheduling & Planning, Spare parts mgt, OEE support and risk based maintenance strategies.
- To lead and drive the OpU M&R programs that can easily be deployed at a Site level with a focus on processes, asset reliability & business value.
- Lead site M&R organizations to roll out the long term maintenance strategy in key areas of facilities & utilities, process equipment and spare parts management.
- Oversee and optimize the site maintenance budgets, maintenance plans, long term equipment replacement plans and spare part sourcing strategies.
- Establish Equipment Criticality and apply risk based maintenance strategies to equipment and systems.
- Lead and direct the auditing process at the Site level to endure processes and strategy are rolled out correctly and is effective in delivering a robust M&R program.
- Develop & nurture core competencies of the M&R personnel at the sites to ensure the knowledge and experience is maintained.
- Ensure compliance to all regulatory GMP, Safety and Environmental requirements.
- Be aware of maintenance trends and benchmarks in the industry. Benchmark against peers so that Takeda is in line with industry.
- Drive and lead participation of M&R site SMEs in working groups in defining best practices, troubleshooting and measuring performance across the site network.
- Provide support for the Site and global KPI suite around M&R operational performance.
DIMENSIONS AND ASPECTS
Technical/Functional (Line) Expertise
- Must be able to display in-depth knowledge and expertise in M&R strategies.
- Displays strong problem solving capabilities.
- Can display analytical and conceptual thinking
- Has a deep and broad understanding of pharmaceutical manufacturing, regulatory environment, asset life cycle management, trends in innovation, and financial acumen
- An enterprise leader balancing and aligning goals and priorities to meet company objectives
- Ability to influence within the organization to drive decisions, alignment, and conflict resolution for complex cross-functional issues
- Being a mentor developing future leaders
- Displays and drives Takeda culture of Takeda-ism, PTRB, safety, and quality into the organization
Decision-making and Autonomy
- Full accountability for complex decisions regarding asset life cycle management, organization capability and delivery of value to the business.
- Is able to easily engage with both internal and external stakeholders to drive performance and rollout M&R programs.
- Collaborate across all technologies including Plasma, Biologics, API and Small Molecule within GMS to align on vision and priorities for M&R excellence.
- Works across Site teams to align and implement M&R best practices.
- Is capable of identifying new trends in the industry like 3D printing of spare parts.
- Is able to benchmark against peers in the industry
- Provides inputs for defining the innovation roadmap in GMS M&R strategies
- Ensures process knowledge sharing across sites and GE functions for effective development of organizational capabilities.
- Manages with a matrix of reporting lines and across functional areas
- Provides leadership to drive highly complex M&R programs that span multiple sites across different demographics.
EDUCATION, BEHAVIOURAL COMPETENCIES AND SKILLS:
- Degree in engineering (Dipl. Ing. / M. Sc. / B. Sc.) or equivalent (mechanical / process / chemical or equivalent
- Languages: Business fluent proficiency in English & Local Language (written and oral).
- Experience: More than 15 years experience in GMP manufacturing relevant to the specialist area of expertise.
- Minimum of 8 years leadership experience
- Broad knowledge of M&R processes and best practice in the field of expertise
- High communication skills, analytical mindset, ability to work under pressure
- GxP/QA knowledge
- Innovative thinking
- Building relationships and teamwork
- Used to working in a complex global / matrix organization.
- Can establish and coordinate service contracts with external service providers
Additional desired Skills:
- Experience with data analysis
- Good understanding of the pharmaceutical industry not limited to technical aspects only
- Regular travels to Takeda sites within the region and to equipment and service providers. (Approx. 25% travel)
This Job Posting Excludes CO applicants