Manager, Managed Markets Planning & Analytics応募 後で応募 求人ID R0008190 掲載日 04/22/2019 Location:Lexington, Massachusetts
Title: Manager, Managed Markets Planning and Analytics
Are you looking for a patient-focused, innovation-driven company that will inspire you and empower you to shine? Join us as a Manager, Managed Markets Planning and Analytics.
At Takeda, we are transforming the pharmaceutical industry through our R&D-driven market leadership and being a values-led company. To do this, we empower our people to realize their potential through life-changing work. Certified as a Global Top Employer, we offer stimulating careers, encourage innovation, and strive for excellence in everything we do. We foster an inclusive, collaborative workplace, in which our global teams are united by an unwavering commitment to deliver Better Health and a Brighter Future to people around the world.
Here, you will be a vital contributor to our inspiring, bold mission.
The role involves managing key analytic responsibilities for products and initiatives as well as providing quantitative analytical support in service of managed markets and designated business unit. The role requires extensive understanding of government and commercial insurance environment and process for covering rare disease products, understanding the implications of contract and market access strategies, ability to collaborate, listen, and anticipate individual needs of supported franchises, and expertise with variety of databases and software used to generate analytics and insights. You will also be responsible for the management of multiple complex projects simultaneously as well as the ability to analyze complex data and provide summarized recommendations and guidance to the US Market Access team. The ideal candidate would enjoy working with data and be fueled by a curiosity to understand data patterns and how they impact the overall business goals.
- Strategic analysis & recommendations
- Own and manage the development of key analyses providing strategic insight to senior leadership for decision making. Examples would include assessment of likely coverage for pipeline products, business development, analysis of impact of payer coverage policies, and analysis of copays and deductibles. The ability to convert analyses to actionable insights, articulate their meaning and/or implications and support decision making is critical to this position.
- Models best practices, seeks opportunities to provide feedback and share valuable experiences to assist with group development.
- Leads project teams through collaboration at various levels of organization to improve products access and profitability. Viewed as a subject matter expert.
- Contract Analysis
- Independent creation and development of methods for comprehensive contract assessment, including both the profitability of specific payer contracts/scenarios and the consistency of these contracts with broader US Market Access goals. Accountabilities include the assessment of different contracting approaches and investigation of individual customer circumstances and capabilities. This type of scenario analysis requires strong problem-solving skills and the ability to analyze a situation from multiple angles.
- Drives the Business Case process, including formal reviews and presentations with Takeda leadership team (Including Directors and Vice Presidents):
- Develops analytics to measure ROI associated with multiple contracting alternatives.
- Works cross functionally to ensure business cases comply with established guidelines (Managed Markets, Contracts and Pricing, Legal, Finance).
- Highlights negotiation levers and tactics for Account Managers, assures necessary support material is available.
- Ability to tailor presentations to executive audiences and clearly convey key messages.
- Challenges business case assumptions as needed.
- Working with Account Mangers, drives the development and financial modeling of account level strategies that lead to optimal access for Takeda products.Leads working relationship with Account Mangers, drives the development and financial modeling of account level strategies that lead to optimal access for Takeda products.
- Project Management
- Manage multiple complex projects (Stakeholder Management, Requirements Gathering, Business Objective Establishment, Analysis Design and Execution) for Strategic Analysis, Contract Analysis and Business Unit analysis simultaneously, under tight timelines with the expectation of high quality deliverables.
- Analytical lead may need to work closely with partners across market access, franchise insights teams, patient services, and commercial excellence.
- Uses knowledge and experience to model and teach skills needed to identify and mobilize available analytical resources appropriately.
- Data Management and Reporting
- Several key data sources are used (3rd party, specialty pharmacy, and internal patient services data).
- Coordination with 3rd party vendors and internal partners is required to maintain validity and accuracy of data. Reports will be generated on a monthly/quarterly frequency and shared with various stakeholders
- Contribute into forecasting process and business development assessments
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS:
- Undergraduate degree
- 5 years of a business analytics experience preferably in life sciences
- Demonstrated expertise in quantitative analysis
- Prior Managed Care / Market Access or consulting experience strongly preferred
- Expert knowledge of Excel and PowerPoint is required. Experience with tools such as R, SAS, Microsoft Access, Qlik/dataviz software is a plus
- Experience with IMS PlanTrak, IMS FIA, Fingertip Formulary, Symphony, specialty pharmacy, patient service, MarketScan, and other healthcare databases are a plus
- Experience supporting launch Brand analytics is a plus
- Additional Experience:
- Strong ability to simultaneously manage multiple complex analytical projects
- Strong communication skills – verbal and power point presentations
WHAT TAKEDA CAN OFFER YOU:
- 401(k) with company match and Annual Retirement Contribution Plan
- Tuition reimbursement Company match of charitable contributions
- Health & Wellness programs including onsite flu shots and health screenings
- Generous time off for vacation and the option to purchase additional vacation days
- Community Outreach Programs
Empowering Our People to Shine
Discover more at takedajobs.com
No Phone Calls or Recruiters Please.