Medical Capabilities and Competency Lead応募後で応募 求人ID R0065550 掲載日 04/28/2022 Location:Lexington, Massachusetts
About the role:
The Medical Capabilities and Competency Lead reports to the Director of US Medical Field Excellence and Capabilities. The Medical Capabilities and Competency Lead monitors learning and development (L&D) best practices to design and implement roadmaps and/or plans for continuous learning and enablement solutions.
How you will contribute:
- Collaborates with the Senior Director, Medical L&D Excellence to establish a competency-based readiness index and medical profile by role
- Synthesizes benchmarking data and industry reports to develop tools and resources that enable the effectiveness of the medical team
- Create and update competency model and learning frameworks as needed to support the Medical Affairs capability development needs
- Collaborate with Senior Director, L&D, and L&D Program Manager to provide training that harmonizes ways of working and ensures consistency in onboarding/learning experience across various Medical Teams
- Lead and manage team accountable for digital learning and L&D program management.
- Partner with the Medical Leadership Team to identify supplemental leadership development needs and work with appropriate partners including HR and L&D Program Manager to design, deliver and implement appropriate solutions
- Mentor and assist in training new medical colleagues
- Bachelors required, masters level preferred in life sciences, health sciences, or higher education area
- 7+ years of relevant professional experience in healthcare training and development, medical affairs, and/or pharmaceuticals
What Takeda can offer you:
- Comprehensive Healthcare: Medical, Dental, and Vision
- Financial Planning & Stability: 401(k) with company match and Annual Retirement Contribution Plan
- Health & Wellness programs including onsite flu shots and health screenings
- Generous time off for vacation and the option to purchase additional vacation days
- Community Outreach Programs and company match of charitable contributions
- Family Planning Support
- Flexible Work Paths
- Tuition reimbursement
More about us:
At Takeda, we are transforming patient care through the development of novel specialty pharmaceuticals and best in class patient support programs. Takeda is a patient-focused company that will inspire and empower you to grow through life-changing work.
Certified as a Global Top Employer, Takeda offers stimulating careers, encourages innovation, and strives for excellence in everything we do. We foster an inclusive, collaborative workplace, in which our teams are united by an unwavering commitment to deliver Better Health and a Brighter Future to people around the world.
This position is currently classified as "hybrid" in accordance with Takeda's Hybrid and Remote Work policy.
Preference will be given to candidates with a remote location near, and availability to work during the working hours of, the corporate office in Boston, Massachusetts.
In accordance with the CO Equal Pay Act, Colorado Applicants Are Not Permitted to Apply.
Takeda is proud in its commitment to creating a diverse workforce and providing equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, parental status, national origin, age, disability, citizenship status, genetic information or characteristics, marital status, status as a Vietnam era veteran, special disabled veteran, or other protected veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws, and any other characteristic protected by law.