Process Automation Engineer II (Hybrid)応募後で応募 求人ID R0105232 掲載日 11/06/2023 Location:Lexington, Massachusetts
Job Title: Process Automation Engineer II
Location: Lexington, MA
About the role:
You will expand your Automation skills by integration of new equipment, technologies, and products into our commercial biologics production facilities. You will work in the Process Automation group to support manufacturing operations and implement a Digital Transformation Roadmap. You will work with the members of the Site Engineering group to maintain our process automation systems and business processes. You will report to the Process Automation Lead.
How you will contribute:
- Demonstrate understanding of programming, troubleshooting, maintenance, and user administration of the automation platform DeltaV
- Administer the control system lifecycle in a regulated environment
- Draft, update, and verify system specifications and standard operating procedures (SOP) for the automation systems supported
- Work in teams to expand our multi-product commercial production facility with new equipment and new products
- Deliver small projects for improving our Automation systems and high-quality manufacturing space
- Support the 24/7 production with on-call support on a rotating schedule with a customer-focused mindset to ensure product is delivered to our patients
- Pilot the latest business excellence tools and share them across the site
- Design, implement, validate, and deploy changes using GMP/GDP and Automation Change Management principles
- Develop cross-functional partnerships with Process Engineering, Manufacturing, Facilities, Validation, Quality.
- Maintain the integrity and compliance of our systems by our periodic maintenance, patching, data integrity, asset lifecycle, and disaster recovery programs
- Troubleshoot emergent operational issues in collaboration with peers in Process Engineering, Facilities, and Manufacturing.
- Work with vendors and Automation team to implement projects.
What you bring to Takeda:
- Bachelor's in Chemical Engineering, Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or equivalent degree
- 2 or more years working experience in Automation and Production GMP environment
- Experience in Automation systems, Data systems, computer networking/servers, coding, documentation, and validation. Desired experience include DeltaV, Kneat, Aveva PI, PAS|X MES, Trackwise, Maximo
- Knowledge of biopharmaceutical / biologics manufacturing processes
- Interest in bolstering data integrity, cybersecurity, and reliability of systems
What Takeda can offer you:
- Comprehensive Healthcare: Medical, Dental, and Vision
- Financial Planning & Stability: 401(k) with company match and Annual Retirement Contribution Plan
- Health & Wellness programs including onsite flu shots and health screenings
- Generous time off for vacation and the option to purchase additional vacation days
- Community Outreach Programs and company match of charitable contributions
- Family Planning Support
- Professional development opportunities
- Tuition reimbursement
At Takeda, our patients rely on us to deliver quality products. As a result, we must follow strict rules in our manufacturing facilities to ensure we are not endangering the quality of the product. You may:
- Work in a controlled environments requiring special gowning. Will follow gowning requirements and wear protective clothing over the head, face, hands, feet and body
- No make-up, jewelry, contact lenses, nail polish or artificial fingernails may be worn in the manufacturing environment.
- Will work in a cold and wet environment.
- Can work flexible shifts, including weekends.
- May work in a confined area.
- Some Clean Room and cool/hot storage conditions.
- Hybrid work model at the Lexington MA production facility.
More about us:
At Takeda, we are transforming patient care through the development of novel specialty pharmaceuticals and the best patient support programs. Takeda is a patient-focused company to inspire and empower you to grow through life-changing work.
Certified as a Global Top Employer, Takeda offers stimulating careers, encourages innovation, and strives for excellence in everything we do. We foster an inclusive, collaborative workplace, in which our teams are united by an unwavering commitment to deliver Better Health and a Brighter Future to people around the world.
This posting excludes Colorado applicants.
#GMSGQ #ZR1 #LI-MA1
Takeda is proud in its commitment to creating a diverse workforce and providing equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, parental status, national origin, age, disability, citizenship status, genetic information or characteristics, marital status, status as a Vietnam era veteran, special disabled veteran, or other protected veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws, and any other characteristic protected by law.