Senior Automation Engineer応募後で応募 求人ID R0057051 掲載日 01/19/2022 Location:Lexington, Massachusetts
About the role:
Join Takeda as a Senior Automation Engineer where you will help establish preventative maintenance requirements and maintaining spare parts support system. You will also provide automation design documentation. You will program and configure new equipment into an existing PCS. As part of the automation team, you will report to the Manager - Control Systems.
How you will contribute:
- You will have a strong understanding of Data Integrity (per FDA and EMA).
- You will effectively manage the automation lifecycle of controls components.
- You have the ability to effectively document and specify control specifications; both new from the ground up, and changes to existing systems.
- You have knowledge of IEC 1131 programming languages (structured languages), ISA88 Batch Control Standard, and current trends in automation validation.
- You have experience with current trends in automation and instrumentation to be able to select and implement modern controls architectures.
- You will develop, review, and approve engineering standard practices through collaboration with partner departments – Validation, Metrology, and Facilities.
- You will ensure standards are followed and there is cross-site consistency for both in-house and contractor supported changes.
- You will develop commissioning test plans for automation changes.
- You will provide budgetary and schedule estimates for the automation requirements of projects related to our process equipment and control systems
- You will communicate project requirements to vendors to obtain proposals for hardware and software changes.
What you bring to Takeda:
- Bachelor's degree in chemical or Electrical Engineering or computer Science with appropriate industrial controls experience.
- You will have 5 or more years PLC, SCADA, and instrumentation configuration, programming, and design in a cGMP environment.
- You will have experience with Allen-Bradley PLCs, Industrial Ethernet networks and Profibus networks. Including Siemens PLC Step 7, iFix, iHistorian, OSI-PI, BMS systems and instrumentation.
- You will have desired experience with DeltaV, process systems and continuous processes, and maintenance of Site Master Equipment History Files.
What Takeda can offer you:
- Comprehensive Healthcare: Medical, Dental, and Vision
- Financial Planning & Stability: 401(k) with company match and Annual Retirement Contribution Plan
- Health & Wellness programs including onsite flu shots and health screenings
- Generous time off for vacation and the option to purchase additional vacation days
- Community Outreach Programs and company match of charitable contributions
- Family Planning Support
- Flexible Work Paths
- Tuition reimbursement
More about us:
At Takeda, we are transforming patient care through the development of novel specialty pharmaceuticals and best in class patient support programs. Takeda is a patient-focused company that will inspire and empower you to grow through life-changing work.
Certified as a Global Top Employer, Takeda offers stimulating careers, encourages innovation, and strives for excellence in everything we do. We foster an inclusive, collaborative workplace, in which our teams are united by an unwavering commitment to deliver Better Health and a Brighter Future to people around the world.
In accordance with the CO Equal Pay Act, Colorado Applicants Are Not Permitted to Apply. #GMSGQ #ZR1 #LI-MA1
Takeda is proud in its commitment to creating a diverse workforce and providing equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, parental status, national origin, age, disability, citizenship status, genetic information or characteristics, marital status, status as a Vietnam era veteran, special disabled veteran, or other protected veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws, and any other characteristic protected by law.