Senior Compensation Analyst応募後で応募 求人ID R0036222 掲載日 06/15/2021 Location:Lexington, Massachusetts
Are you looking for a patient-focused, innovation-driven company that will inspire you and empower you to shine? Join us as a Senior Compensation Analyst in our Lexington, MA office!
At Takeda, we are transforming the pharmaceutical industry through our R&D-driven market leadership and being a values-led company. To do this, we empower our people to realize their potential through life-changing work. Certified as a Global Top Employer, we offer stimulating careers, encourage innovation, and strive for excellence in everything we do. We foster an inclusive, collaborative workplace, in which our global teams are united by an unwavering commitment to deliver Better Health for People, Brighter Future for the World.
Here, you will be a vital contributor to our inspiring, bold purpose.
This position is responsible for supporting the research, design, development (including periodic analysis), implementation and ongoing administration of the Company’s total compensation programs through application of experience, knowledge and project management skills. Responsible for ensuring compliance with local, state/province, federal, international laws governing compensation programs, where applicable.
- Provides guidance to HR colleagues, managers, and employees on compensation policies, planning, programs and practices.
- Executes compensation analysis and administration processes, including job evaluation, job record classification and maintenance, market pricing, survey submissions, salary planning, and incentive administration.
- Conducts internal and external research and analysis, develops recommendations and supporting materials related to the company's compensation programs, including incentive, sales and variable compensation, as requested by management.
- Proactively identifies external survey sources to supplement existing market information and recommend and implement approved improvements to the annual compensation program and other compensation practices. May complete survey questionnaires to participate in external compensation surveys. Imports survey data results into survey data management system.
- Monitors compensation data in both the HRIM, Compensation, and survey data management systems to ensure consistency and accuracy for Compensation program administration.
- Monitors compliance with local, state/province, federal, and international laws governing compensation practices, where applicable.
- Serve as main point of contact for day-to-day compensation-related questions for HR management and functional areas.
- Use analytical and quantitative techniques to prepare regular, periodic analyses of pay practices, compensation actions, raises, promotions, etc.
- Serve as compensation subject matter expert on major compensation programs/initiatives, working collaboratively with leaders in other HR departments and across all functions.
- Prepare promotion and external offers
- Provide technical and analytical support through the use of databases, Microsoft applications, and Workday.
- May develop and deliver communication and training to provide compensation guidance and tools to support leadership, managers, and employees.
- May assist with research, analysis, administration, and communication of executive compensation and perquisite programs.
- Additional duties and responsibilities, as assigned.
EDUCATION, BEHAVIORAL COMPETENCIES AND SKILLS:
- BS/BA required, preferably in a business field.
- Minimum of 5 years experience as a Compensation Analyst, Financial Analyst, Human Resources Professional or other analytical experience required.
- Minimum of 2 years experience in a Compensation role required.
- Expert-skill level for Microsoft Office applications and HRIS required; Experience Workday and PayFactorshighly desired.
- Knowledge of local, state, and federal laws governing compensation practices required. Knowledge of province and/or international laws governing compensation practices highly desired.
- Pharmaceutical experience preferred.
- Excellent prioritization and organization skills.
- Excellent, confident interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills.
- Knowledge of FLSA classification, job evaluation, compensation administration and statistical analysis methodologies.
- Experience in compensation design, development and administration with increasing levels of responsibility required.
- Ability to manage ongoing workload demands of both planned and unplanned projects and requests.
- Ability to identify and solve problems through creativity ,sound compensation principles and excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
- Project / Process Management – ability to handle multiple tasks and meet deadlines while maintaining quality and accuracy.
- Interpersonal/Influencing/Negotiating skills.
- Ability to be self-directed and work independently.
WHAT TAKEDA CAN OFFER YOU:
- 401(k) with company match and Annual Retirement Contribution Plan
- Tuition reimbursement Company match of charitable contributions
- Health & Wellness programs including onsite flu shots and health screenings
- Generous time off for vacation and the option to purchase additional vacation days
- Community Outreach Programs
Empowering Our People to Shine
Discover more at takedajobs.com
No Phone Calls or Recruiters Please.
Boston ( Lexington, MA)
This job posting excludes CO applicants