Senior Manager, Marketing Analytics応募後で応募 求人ID R0031376 掲載日 06/15/2021 Location:Lexington, Massachusetts
Leverage skills in data analytics to build insightful, creative and continuously improving deliverables to the marketing, sales and commercial strategy teams, along with other key stakeholders across the Takeda Gastroenterology Business Unit.
Brings a consultative approach to working with stakeholders. Work closely with a cross-functional team to analyze data and synthesize insights answering a wide range of strategic and tactical commercial questions related to new product launches.
Becomes a trusted resource within the Gastroenterology Business Unit for brand and launch strategy analytics and insights and gain greater exposure as the Gastroenterology Business Unit grows. Is an advisor across the commercial organization for analyzing secondary data to deliver clear, accurate actionable insights with a relentless focus on accuracy.
Leads business reviews with the sales, managed markets and marketing leadership for GI portfolio to provide recommendations on effective tactics using KPIs and other lead sales performance indicators. The Strategy Analytics, Sr Manager is also responsible for developing new capabilities to develop analysis and models that use best practices and industry knowledge.
- Provides an objective and detailed understanding of current and future markets, product performance, customers, and competitors to inform GI product life cycle management, support the commercialization of pipeline assets and guide product and disease area strategy,
- Builds strong relationships with internal partners (Marketing/Brand, Sales, Strategy, Medical Affairs, HEOR, Commercial Operations and Forecasting), collaborating effectively to ensure team success.
- Leads and manages the development of a holistic cross-functional GI analytics point of view to address specified ad hoc cross-brand and/or cross-functional business questions that require the integration of output from marketing analytics, sales analytics, decision science, and primarily market research. Creates value by adding own and synthesizing groups’ insights into actionable reports with insights from the results, the “why” of the visual information.
- Manages the performance of detailed, comprehensive secondary market data analyses in the area of regional market landscapes for product portfolios with annual expenditures of over a billion dollars or more. Represents the GI Analytics group in discussions with senior executives in sales force effort allocation submission to TPC. Recommends courses of action to support executive decision making in strategic business planning activities, such as introduction of CSOs, sizing changes, new marketing campaigns.
- Leads reporting projects that enhance the capabilities and effectiveness of the Marketing, Managed Markets, Strategy and Sales Analytics department in business analytics and data driven insights. This involves identification and implementation of data sources, cluster analysis techniques and setting recommendations.
- Works with and mentor’s analysts within the group to ensure that appropriate analytical techniques are fully leveraged.
- Collaborates with internal experts in Analytics, Market Research, Marketing, Sales, Competitive Intelligence, Managed Markets and R&D to generate robust market assumptions and analytics strategy.
- Lead key market analytics projects to inform strategic and brand planning, forecasting, and market access projects
- Represents any level of GI Analytics Management Staff as appropriate on internal committees or external team (e.g. business partners) meetings and communications. Suggests content for agendas, prepares and delivers presentations to address information needs and provides GI Analytics perspective to decisions at hand.
- Responsible for the preparation and delivery of market, analytics and technical training to new team members (e.g. market trends, secondary data reviews, BI software tools: Tableau or PowerBI, etc)
- Create and deploy tools and resources to continuously improve our understanding of the market and to drive business goals
- Takes lead role in working with other TPUSA departments (e.g., Commercial Operations IT, Data Governance, Managed Markets, Incentive Compensation, Sales Reporting) to ensure data quality, compliance and improve the quality of analytics.
- Ensures that all reporting has gone through the QC process to ensure accuracy and communication clarity prior to being presented to our customers.
- Evaluates, recommends and communicates appropriate models/techniques and industry knowledge to other team members.
- Provides team members with timely, constructive feedback, and support. Motivates team to excel by leveraging personal strengths and coaching.
- Identify and proactively seek out opportunities to automate processes to reduce errors and to free up time for more creative work on existing deliverables
- Participates in the recruiting efforts and decision making for new analysts by evaluating potential for success within DSR and sharing feedback with hiring team.
- Builds and maintains a learning and continuous-development environment to ensure employee engagement and growth.
EDUCATION, BEHAVIOURAL COMPETENCIES AND SKILLS:
Education and Experience:
- BA or BS in an analytical field such as statistics, operations research, management science, industrial engineering, economics, math, etc. and 6+ years quantitative analytical or forecasting experience; or advanced degree in an analytical field such as statistics, operations research, management science, industrial engineering, economics, math, etc. and 4+ years statistical analysis and/or quantitative experience.
- MBA with a focus on healthcare and data analysis preferred, if MBA, 2+ years work experience required
- 2+years pharmaceutical analytics/sales/managed markets experience.
- Complete understanding and application of quantitative principles, concepts, practices, and standards surrounding the use and manipulation of secondary market data sources.
- Strong command of a variety of analytical and market research techniques, Experience utilizing rigorous logic and methods to solve difficult problems with effective solutions. Utilizes creativity and ingenuity to develop solutions to complex problems, formulates strategies and approaches that may fall outside historical norms
- Sought out as an analytical expert and, more importantly, as a strategic adviser. Grasps key issues quickly, understands the "big picture" and links market insights to larger issues
- In-depth experience designing and conducting quantitative and qualitative primary and secondary market research. The ability to meaningfully portray and effectively communicate complex quantitative data in an easy-to-understand format is required. Must have in-depth knowledge and experience in a complex franchise-specific market. Proven experience with global Sales and Marketing organizations and experience with pharmaceutical data sources e.g., IQVIA/IMS, SHA and chart audits are required
- Knowledge of coding techniques in SAS and VBA, (Or Python, R, or similar), comfort with automation of reporting
- Experience with BI tools such as Tableau, Qlikview or similar preferred, willingness to learn required
- Experience with people management preferred
- Communication - ability to communicate ideas and data both verbally and written, in a persuasive, organized and appropriate manner, and preparing presentations for customer groups. Can deal with ambiguity and act without having the total picture, is able to effectively pose questions in order to tease out information required for decision-making. Can handle risk and uncertainty
- Analytical – ability to analyze relevant data sources and understand how to use this information to drive projects that will impact the business.
- Management – ability to set priorities and meet specific deadlines in a changing environment, ability to be flexible, accommodating, and to deal with change effectively and align with business goals. Able to empower others by delegating assignment and clarifying expectations.
- Project Management – Good project management skills and the ability to meet tight deadlines in an environment of competing and changing priorities. Must have strong task management skills to include planning, prioritization, objective setting, and meeting management and plan execution. In-depth ability to use Microsoft Office and other planning software required
- Customer Service Orientation - ability to gain trust of high-level management and leverage relationships to drive impactful analytical projects. Strong commitment to quality. Consistently and thoroughly reviews work for accuracy before sharing with a wider audience. Delivers final products that are well vetted and reliable
- Teamwork - ability to work effectively in and foster a team environment. Ability to measure and deliver performance feedback as needed.
- Entrepreneurial - ability and desire to take ownership over activities and projects, desire to shape the organization, consistent demonstration of “out of the box” thinking.
- Consultative and creative with a willingness to learn, teach and grow
- Extensive knowledge of regional landscapes across therapeutic markets.
- Extensive knowledge of industry best practices.
- Periodic overnight travel may be required, travel not to exceed 10%