*Summer Intern, US Medical GI Strategy応募 後で応募 求人ID R0014084 掲載日 11/12/2019 Location:Lexington, Massachusetts
Takeda's summer internship program blends real world experience with an extensive overview of the pharmaceutical industry. Knowledgeable mentors will provide guidance as you gain professional hands-on experience. The summer internship program is 12 weeks in length and offers a unique perspective into a world-class pharmaceutical company. Compensation is competitive, and financed temporary housing is available to those who qualify. Our internship program also provides you the opportunity to network with people at Takeda through various planned events and activities.
- Proficiency in each of the following MS Office applications: MS Outlook, MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint
- Must be deadline driven and have a high level of organizational and planning skills
- The ideal candidate exhibits strong analytical, problem-solving, and oral and written communication skills; he or she also possesses the ability to work well in teams, effectively manage multiple projects, and present ideas clearly and concisely.
- Ability to review and distill scientific literature and contribute to creation of scientific slide sets related to gastroenterology. Candidate must be well-versed in mammalian cell biology, physiology, pharmacology or some related field. Candidate will learn how to develop scientific materials for use by medical affairs personnel with physicians and health care providers in a manner compliant with US regulations.
- Candidate will assist with operations/execution of key strategic tasks within the medical unit. Examples may include development of a scientific training program for medical science liaisons, organizing a forum for regular journal clubs, or coordination of coverage of key medical congresses including summarizing key learnings and how they relate to US medical strategy.
- Understand the various roles, processes and industry standards involved in providing medical and scientific information and education in the pharmaceutical industry setting.
- Develop knowledge of other roles and functions within Medical and Scientific Affairs and other departments.
- In addition, the intern, in consultation with the internship supervisor, will develop and present one structured presentation relevant to Medical Strategies in GI.
EDUCATION, BEHAVIORAL COMPETENCIES AND SKILLS:
- Applicants must be enrolled in a U.S. accredited university for the semester before and immediately following the internship.
- Applicants must be a graduate level student pursuing either a PharmD, PhD, MD, or Master’s degree. Applicants must have completed at least 2 years within their graduate program
- Experience performing searches of medical and scientific literature using PubMed and/or Ovid
- Ability to write clearly, concisely, and objectively in order to convey medical and scientific concepts