VP, Global Head Clinical Development and Operations,応募後で応募 求人ID R0024534 掲載日 11/13/2020 Location:Lexington, Massachusetts; Zurich, Switzerland
Are you looking for a patient-focused, innovation-driven company that will inspire you and support your career? If so, be empowered to take charge of your future at Takeda. Join us as the VP, Global Head Clinical Development and Operations, Vaccines Business Unit, based in Zurich
- Leads the clinical development of vaccine candidates developed by VBU, including their life cycle management
- Provides rigorous clinical and scientific leadership and operational excellence to enable team to translate scientific data into executable vaccine clinical development plans. Oversees design and implementation of vaccine trials, supporting their ultimate registration; responsible for the key design elements of clinical study protocols, and focusing on innovative design, execution and interpretation.
- Provides clinical/medical expertise and collaborates with therapeutic area experts in determining opportunities for new in-licensing projects.
- Participates in the preparation of clinical content of regulatory submissions/documents (e.g. NDA, MAA, IND, etc.) and the resolution of clinical queries from regulatory agencies and investigators and support marketed products.
- Accountable for the medical and scientific validity of clinical studies, especially related to conclusions on efficacy and safety. Collaborates closely with study teams and, together with PV, ensures continuous risk-benefit management of Takeda`s licensed and developmental vaccines.
- Overall strategic and operational responsibility for the successful execution of the global portfolio of clinical programs within the VBU. Oversight of study delivery, including global study management, outsourcing & contracting, risk management and third-party oversight, process and inspection readiness, and resource planning and metrics management
- Medically-qualified candidates: MD or internationally recognized equivalent plus 10-15 years of relevant experience, preferably within the vaccines industry.
- Previous experience successfully leading a clinical development team/matrix team with responsibility for studies in multiple regions.
- NDA/MAA/regulatory submission experience
- Minimum of 4 years experience in Senior Management roles leading people.
- Track record of successful development and licensure of vaccines in various jurisdictions
- Minimum of 10 vaccine related journal publications and at least 15 vaccine related presentations preferred.
- Basic understanding of business and financial principles
- Capable of building organizations and developing talent. Demonstrated experience in managing global, cross-functional teams. Proven leadership skills in managing teams of culturally diverse backgrounds.
- Ability to establish excellent working relationships and stakeholder management to align development and clinical strategies with overall business imperatives.
- Superior communication, strategic, interpersonal and negotiating skills.
- Ability to proactively predict issues and solve problems.
- Ability to drive decision-making within a multi-disciplinary, multi-regional, matrix teams.
- Diplomacy and positive influencing abilities across multinational business cultures.
- Proven advanced negotiating, influencing and motivating skills.
- Demonstrated scientific/technical leadership, and strategic planning and implementation.
- Ability to inspire teams to work collaboratively with other VBU or Takeda Pharma functions by demonstrating enterprise leadership behaviours
- Excellent problem solving and decision-making skills and ability to manage through ambiguity and uncertainty. Ability to think laterally.
- Excellent planning and prioritization skills and oral/written communication/presentation skills
At Takeda, we are transforming the pharmaceutical industry through our R&D-driven market leadership and being a values-led company. To do this, we empower our people to realise their potential through life-changing work. Certified as a Global Top Employer, we offer stimulating careers, encourage innovation, and strive for excellence in everything we do. We foster an inclusive, collaborative workplace, in which our global teams are united by an unwavering commitment to deliver a Better Health and a Brighter Future to people around the world. Discover more at takedajobs.com.
What Takeda Can Offer You
To further support and inspire our employees, our benefits include: Competitive basic salary, Annual Bonus, Contributory Pension Scheme, Private Health Cover and Life Assurance.
Empowering Our People to Shine
Learn more at takedajobs.com
CHE - Glattpark (Opfikon) - Zurich HQ