Controlling Coordinator応募後で応募 求人ID R0078695 掲載日 12/02/2022 Location:Lodz, Poland
Are you an experienced Controlling Coordinator? Do you want to build something next-gen and innovative, while contributing to a greater purpose?
As we continue our digital transformation and experience rapid growth in the U.S. and Europe, Takeda Business Solutions (TBS) is now hiring a Controlling Coordinator with a passion for insert, digital
solutions, and helping patients. This is a vital role in a dynamic team within Takeda Business Solutions. We are insert what this team
Here, you will help TBS realize our inspiring vision to build and deliver simplified, innovative solutions by unlocking the value of data for our global business. This, in turn, empowers Takeda’s unwavering commitment to patients.
INSPIRED BY PATIENTS. POWERED BY YOU.
As a Controlling Coordinator you will be responsible for:
- Thorough understanding of Takeda’s financial control environment and ensuring compliance with all control requirements
- Identifying and assessing areas of risk within TBS Finance Solutions.
- Review of Processes and Controls documentation to identify non-compliance with controls or areas of weakness. Work with various departments within TBS to remediate such non-compliance or areas of weakness
- Actively monitor SOX requirements and control execution
- Monitor and evaluate the effectiveness of established internal controls to ensure compliance
- Preparation of monthly and quarterly reporting
- Provide support to TBS Finance Solutions teams in remediating compliance and control issues and audit finding
- Design, develop, implement and analyze compliance programs.
- Compile and analyze both internal and external information to prepare compliance audit data. Collect and coordinate internal compliance data with other departments
- Prepare policies and procedures, etc. as needed
- Train and provide guidance to employees on compliance and internal control guidelines, requirements and standards
- Contribute to continuous improvement initiatives
- Partner with other functions across TBS and Finance Business Leaders who are driving digital and automation
- Lead specific projects within the department and work with other functions for a cross functional project
- Around few years of accounting / auditing / hands-on finance experience gained in a shared services environment within a large multi-national organization
- In depth understanding of controls and SOX compliance
- Technically strong accounting (IFRS) and finance skills
- Strong IT skills, particularly in relation to ERP systems and supporting technologies
- Excellent organizational skills, ability to manage conflicting demands and appropriately
- Ability to solve problems and think creatively - capacity to provide pragmatic solutions and have the drive and leadership to implement ideas through to successful conclusion
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, to enable interaction at all levels of the business, including cross-border and with senior management
- Optimizes processes and drives improvements
What Takeda can offer you:
No investment we make pays greater dividends than taking good care of our people.
We offer you a full range of benefits, such as:
- Competitive Salary
- Annual Bonus
- Referral Bonus
- Social Fund (Christmas Bonus, Holiday Allowance tec.)
- Employee Recognition
- Medical Care - various packages for the employee fully sponsored by Takeda.
- Family packages additionally paid by employee.
- Eyeglass refund
- Group Life Insurance
- Employee Capital Plans
- A broad variety of learning platforms
- Professional Growth opportunities including mentoring program
- Next-Generation Series – our comprehensive offer of internal webinars available to all employees from day 1
- Subsidized Sport Card
- Takeda Sport & engagement teams
- One additional day-off for voluntary activities
- Fruits in the office, broad variety of coffee and tea
- Flexible working hours and hybrid working
- Employee assistance program
About Takeda Business Solutions
Takeda Business Solutions (TBS) is a key business partner for Takeda creating an exceptional experience where you feel supported and confident in our solutions. We harness the power of data and digital to optimize end-to-end
processes across Finance, Procurement and HR. TBS is a driver of the latest technology and next generation capabilities in artificial intelligence, robotics, automation, and analytics, while being agile at scale. With a clear line of sight to the
patient, we create seamless experiences that free up our partners' and colleagues' time to focus on our purpose – better health for people, brighter future for the world.
Ready to apply? Go to takedajobs.com and