Intercompany Specialist応募後で応募 求人ID R0036968 掲載日 06/15/2021 Location:Lodz, Poland
Are you an experienced accountant with drive and a continuous improvement mindset? Do you want to build something next-gen and innovative, while contributing to a greater purpose? As we continue our digital transformation and experience rapid growth in the U.S. and Europe, Takeda Business Solutions (TBS) are now hiring an Intercompany Specialist with a passion for Intercompany Management, digital solutions, and helping patients.
This is a vital role within the Intercompany Solutions function—a dynamic, newly created team within Takeda Business Solutions. Where we manage the accurate and timely accounting of Intercompany ledgers across the entire EUCAN region.
INSPIRED BY PATIENTS. POWERED BY YOU.
Here, you will help TBS realize our inspiring vision to build and deliver simplified, innovative solutions by unlocking the value of data for our global business. This, in turn, empowers Takeda’s unwavering commitment to patients.
As an Intercompany Specialist, you will be responsible for all of Takeda’s Intercompany relationships for the entire EUCAN Region. Reporting to the Intercompany Team Leader, you will be an innovative, trusted partner to business and our Corporate Accounting Team in Japan.
Accelerate value & make an impact by:
• Preparing, issuing and recording VAT compliant intercompany invoices covering both routine and ad hoc intercompany transactions
• Preparing and issuing intercompany statements to facilitate the monthly matching procedure with counterparties (operating on SAP or other GL systems globally)
• Validating and posting accrual and provision related posting requests received from business partners to ensure appropriate approval and supporting documentation
• Reconciling intercompany account balances and proactively resolve intercompany imbalances to achieve Takeda’s thresholds at month end, utilizing the consolidation reports issued by Group Reporting from the Hyperion consolidation and/or Blackline.
• Supporting the production of ICO metrics especially where process improvements could be introduced as a result of the data collected.
• Facilitating walkthroughs & providing audit support for sample requests for SOX compliance by internal and external audit
• Attending Balance Sheet Reviews and reporting on ICO related movements
• Working with Market controllers on ICO queries and supporting them with understanding the nature of costs attributed to their entities.
• Liaising with counterparts globally to resolve intercompany issues, especially Treasury and CCG
• Ensuring adherence to Takeda’s intercompany accounting policy through scrutiny of requests, accurate coding provision and approvals
• Academic background in accounting or economics
• Professional experience in GL/ICO/Reporting area
• Professional experience in BPO/Shared Services would be an advantage
• Additional accounting courses would be an advantage
• Experience of an ERP system, preferably SAP
• Microsoft Office experience, particularly Excel
• Fluent Business English
• Hyperion experience
• US GAAP knowledge
• Good communication & interpersonal skills
• Customer orientation
• Stress resistance, discipline, dedication
• Strong ERP knowledge capable of tracing transactions in SAP
• High level of accuracy and attention to detail
• Improvement-oriented mindset (focused on such techniques as Lean/Kaizen)
• Interest/experience in external innovations and automation (ERP, WF, Robotics, AI)
• General curious mindset
• Building relationships and trust through challenging the status quo
What Takeda can offer you
• A flexible work environment
• Comprehensive benefits package
• Continuous professional development and global career opportunities
• The opportunity to build next-generation analytics solutions
• A culture that encourages an entrepreneurial spirit, agile thinking, and collaboration
Ready to reimagine your future?
Go to takedajobs.com and search TBS.