Inventory Specialist応募後で応募 求人ID R0037086 掲載日 06/15/2021 Location:Lodz, Poland
If you an experienced Accountant with drive and a continuous improvement mindset and you want to build something next-gen and innovative, while contributing to a greater purpose join our Team. As we continue our digital transformation and experience rapid growth, Takeda Business Solutions (TBS) are now hiring an Inventory Specialist with a passion for management accounting, digital transformation, and helping patients.
The Inventory Specialist role is pivotal to supporting the Consolidation Group with accurate Inventory valuation, Inventory provisioning and elimination of intercompany mark up on inventory for external reporting of Takeda results. It works with Supply chain, Local Finance and Intercompany Accounting to ensure all financial transactions associated with Inventory movements are booked accurately and timely.
INSPIRED BY PATIENTS. POWERED BY YOU.
As an Inventory Specialist you will be part of a team responsible for all of Takeda’s Inventory for the entire EUCAN Region. Reporting to the Inventory Manager, you will be an innovative, trusted partner to business and our Corporate Accounting Team in Japan
Accelerate value & make an impact by:
• Support Inventory transactions and resolve any related issues
• Book Inventory provisioning according to Takeda policy
• Book Goods in Transit journals as necessary to record logistic timing differences and to eliminate Intercompany out of balances.
• Perform three-way Inventory reconciliations.
• Perform monthly submissions to the Consolidations team for eliminating mark up on intercompany inventory.
• Support finance business partners as required.
• Liaise with counterparts locally & globally to resolve inventory issues, especially Local Finance, Warehouse Management, Supply Chain, and the Consolidations group.
• Performing duties in accordance with all policies and procedures and ensure application of controls for SOX compliance.
• Facilitate walkthroughs & provide audit support for sample requests for SOX compliance by internal and external audit.
• Attend Balance Sheet Reviews and report on Inventory related movements.
• Ensure adherence to Takeda’s inventory accounting policy through scrutiny of requests, accurate coding provision and approvals.
• Other ad-hoc projects and such duties as the management may at times reasonably require.
• Academic background in accounting or finance including strong double entry accounting knowledge
• Professional experience in GL/Inventory reporting area
• Experience of SAP and Hyperion
• Microsoft Office experience, particularly Excel
• Previous hands on experience of Inventory accounting / month end close processes
• Professional experience in BPO/Shared Services
• Fluent English
• A good understanding of Supply Chain and the Master Data that drives the financial transactions
• Knowledge of IFRS
• Strong ERP knowledge capable of tracing transactions in SAP
• High level of accuracy and attention to detail
• Previous knowledge of pharmaceutical industry
• A second Western European language
What Takeda can offer you
- A flexible work environment
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Continuous professional development and global career opportunities
- The opportunity to build next-generation analytics solutions
- A culture that encourages an entrepreneurial spirit, agile thinking, and collaboration
Ready to reimagine your future?
Go to takedajobs.com and search TBS.