Senior Process Coordinator, Source to Pay応募後で応募 求人ID R0035811 掲載日 06/15/2021 Location:Lodz, Poland
Are you an experienced worker with analytical skills, very good command of English and accounting knowledge? Do you want to build something next-gen and innovative, while contributing to a greater purpose? As we continue our digital transformation and experience rapid growth in the U.S. and Europe, Takeda Business Solutions (TBS) is now hiring a Senior Process Coordinator with a passion for Procure to Pay process area, digital solutions, and helping patients.
This is a vital role within the Takeda Process Excellence & Innovation function—a dynamic, newly created team within Takeda Business Solutions. Our focus is building solutions that leads Global Payable processes to the next-generation level. We support integration and harmonization activities across all regions and ensure positive user experience by constant improving invoice management process area.
Here, you will help TBS realize our inspiring vision to build and deliver simplified, innovative solutions by unlocking the value of data for our global business. This, in turn, empowers Takeda’s unwavering commitment to patients.
INSPIRED BY PATIENTS. POWERED BY YOU.
As a Senior Process Coordinator, you will be actively participating in payable process and system administration, identifying and evaluating associated compliance risks as well as cooperating with key global stakeholders on building and promoting solutions improving experience and efficiency of system end users. Reporting to the Accounts Payable Process Lead you will be an innovative, trusted partner to business, Operational Finance Teams and ISIT.
Accelerate value & make an impact by:
- Support the Global Process Lead to guard the global process design and coordinate improvements with key global and local stakeholders and ISIT
- Ensure effective and efficient communication between Core Team and Solutions team, GPO and technical teams.
- Ensure training & communication channels are kept up to date with relevant information (training material, SOP’s/guidelines, process documentation etc.)
- Plan, control and report on UAT execution within Invoice Management area
- Overview smooth implementation process of Ariba P2P according to the BPR planning.
- Demonstrated understanding of project management processes including risk management, project reporting, and delivering quantitative and qualitative results in complex and pressured environments
- Demonstrated experience in supporting a number of priorities and projects in parallel
- Excellent stakeholder management skills with ability to communicate requirements and drive activities across functional stakeholders including IT, Compliance, Procurement and Project Managers
- 2-4 years’ experience in Procurement and Procurement technology including in-depth experience in one or more of eSourcing, contracting, supplier management, spend analytics, requisition to order, or invoicing
- Excellent proficiency in MS Office© software of Excel and business systems (Ariba, SAP, Power BI, etc.)
- Improvement-oriented mindset (focused on such techniques as Lean/Kaizen)
- Interest/experience in external innovations and automation (ERP, WF, Robotics, AI)
- General curious mindset
- Building relationships and trust through challenging the status quo
What Takeda can offer you:
- A flexible work environment
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Continuous professional development and global career opportunities
- The opportunity to build next-generation analytics solutions
- A culture that encourages an entrepreneurial spirit, agile thinking, and collaboration
Ready to reimagine your future?
Go to takedajobs.com and search TBS.