Oncology Omnichannel Lead UK応募後で応募 求人ID R0061596 掲載日 03/25/2022 Location:London, United Kingdom
The Omnichannel Engagement Lead - Oncology role is to embed omnichannel thinking into all activities & functions across the OBU to deliver a Next Generation Customer Experience for Takeda Oncology customers.
This role is a strategic, tactical, and hands-on partner for the business and requires a mix of skills to successfully support the oncology cross functional teams in implementing an omnichannel approach into their go to market brand strategies by:
- Providing thought leadership across digital and non-digital channels, campaign planning, segmentation, and how to leverage a unified strategy to create a personalized customer experience.
- Supporting capability development, upskilling marketing & medical teams around digital marketing and developing strong omnichannel capabilities within Takeda.
- Partner with regional and global teams in projects and continuous improvement to represent needs of the local business, inform project teams on local needs. Ensure local approach is consistent with regional and global strategies.
- Collaborating with Oncology I&A Lead, The LOC Digital Excellence team, the local business functions, and the regional Strategy & BusOps team members.
- Collaborating with other business units, agencies, and other internal and external stakeholders to translate business strategy into omnichannel customer engagement tactics.
- Collaborate with Brand Leads on persona development to evolve the OBU engagement strategy built on data led insights from I&A based on engagement reporting of commercial and medical led campaigns
- Collaborate with Brand & Medical Leads on the creation of campaign journeys and their roll-out, which includes the creation, approval, and implementation of digital content.
- Lead campaign operations for the local Oncology business unit, including cooperation with the LOC IT and Customer Excellence/Digital Excellence teams and with external vendors.
Shape customer engagement strategy:
- Hands-on collaboration with business functions in the development of omnichannel strategies and engagement tactics for HCPs, KOLs and patients
- Acts as a hands-on consultant with the Brand & Medical Leads. on development of digital content, providing guidance on best practice to have maximum impact.
- Drive continuous refinement of customer segmentation and personas.
- Provides expertise and supports development of integrated campaigns across multiple channels.
- Supports teams in making digital marketing decisions based on performance metrics.
- Acts as a translator between marketing and technology experts to ensure agile delivery of projects that meet brand needs.
- Observes and identifies external trends & PMCPA & compliance findings and proactively shares these with the organization to further enhance Takeda’s omnichannel ambition.
- Directly implement communications in digital channels, such as newsletters, HCP platforms and others, in alignment with local strategy and compliance.
- Champion innovative thinking and new approaches to achieve brand objectives.
- Contribute as an active member of the global and regional omnichannel community to drive the sharing of learnings, across brands, championing a learning environment.
- Close collaboration with other Digital Leads in other business units to identify opportunities in other areas and company-wide initiatives.
- Be a leader of transformation in the business unit and make a strong business contribution.
- Manage the documental and operational activities needed for campaign operations.
- Develop campaigns and facilitate the review/approval by business functions.
- Manage the Omnichannel project portfolio and budget.
- Collaborate with internal teams and external partners for larger content creation projects.
- In collaboration with the I&A Lead, identify and monitor meaningful KPIs to track the effectiveness of commercial and medical campaigns.
- Translate between business needs and technology experts to ensure the sustainable build-up of Omnichannel capabilities.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE & SKILLS
- Bachelor’s / Master’s degree preferred or similar
- 2+ years’ experience in digital marketing within pharmaceuticals, healthcare or other regulated industries.
- Strong know-how with omnichannel/digital technologies
- Experience in marketing or sales of high cost / orphan therapies
- Oncology market experience in marketing or sales would be an advantage
- Enthusiasm and commitment to company ethos
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to operate as a flexible team player
- Ability to take initiative and lead / influence cross-functional teams and multiple external agencies with or without authority
- Ability to lead and work independently, as a team member and at all levels of the organisation and build lasting working relationships with a variety of internal customers.
- Ability to champion new ideas and ways of working to a wide variety of functions.
- Effective communicator both written and verbal with strong presentation skills
- Strong business acumen
- Ability to set priorities and take personal responsibility for delivery.
- Creative thinking and curious mindset.
- High attention to detail
- Analytical with strong planning / project management skills
- Forecasting / budget management skills
- Agency and/or external stakeholder management.
- Understanding of the use and optimisation of digital marketing channels and platforms in a B2B context.
- Experience with email, social media & content marketing platforms and Google Analytics.