Finance Manager応募後で応募 求人ID R0076382 掲載日 12/12/2022 Location:Los Angeles, California
About the role:
Join Takeda as a Senior member the Finance team you will play an important role in the OLT (Operations Leadership Team) where you will partner with Supply Chain, MFG, Quality, and Engineering to manage Key performance Indicators . You will the contribute to financial analysis, forecasting, and business partnership. As part of the Finance Team, you will report to the Head of Finance Los Angeles. This is a hybrid role.
How you will contribute:
Financial Analysis & Reporting:
- Lead all aspects of cost of goods and inventory management processes. Establish efficient processes and measure what matters in a way that provides appropriate real time insights
- Guide standardized and clear financial reporting to important site level and business level metrics (scrap, yield, opex, productivity metrics, cost accounting) to ensure sound manufacturing execution and behaviors are applied by plant operation teams
- Develop scorecards and dashboards to provide visibility on performance.
Planning & Forecasting:
- Oversee development of annual budget and periodic forecasting requirements for site. Identify business risks and mitigating opportunities during the quarter to ensure the delivery of financial targets
Business Partnership & Leadership:
- Help develop a operations finance team
- Lead important plans across multiple departments to improve operations profitability and achieve our financial goals.
- Provide strategic financial partnership and direction to the site to increase margins through overhead cost management, capital optimization and productivity.
- Own the monthly financial review processes with reporting, analysis of variances and action planning.
- Work with internal customers to understand their reporting needs and deliver clear financial reports and in process Indicators that allows teams to deliver their team goals.
- Develop the 3-year financial plan (MRP) for the site for operations to include product volumes material costs, and overhead
- Develop in-depth understanding of financial systems being used and how it affects financial reporting.
- Lead implementation of financial planning processes for our organization, including : forecasts, budgeting, mid-range plan.
- Promote the capital policy, evaluate new capital requirements and participate to the project prioritization.
- Sustained performance through lean leadership, learning and development planning, organization talent reviews and communication planning.
- Enterprise mindset to ensure the right prioritization for the site.
- Excellent influencing/collaboration skills and teamwork mindset.
- Challenge the status quo with a continuous improvement mindset.
- Proven ability in using different lean tools and building capability within teams.
- Identifying and communicating risks in area of responsibility and across the site.
- Create strategies and plans to manage risk within Finance.
- Bachelor's degree, in Finance or Accounting. A post-graduate qualification (MSc, PhD or MBA) is desired; 6+ years of related experience.
- Desired - Strong working knowledge of Financial and non-financial metrics and product costing.
What you bring to Takeda:
- Excellent trouble shooting.
- You will support us with good change management tools and techniques.
- Be a Talent Developer with a focus on creating a learning organization through active coaching.
- A communicator with a ability to grow talent and future leaders.
- Promote a culture where diversity and inclusion is part of the DNA.
- Must be proficient in written and oral English.
- For continuous improvement collaborates with Business Excellence peers across the Plasma department in Takeda and through external forums to lead business excellence across the site and champion business case development to support prioritization of highest value to the patient.
What Takeda can offer you:
- Comprehensive Healthcare: Medical, Dental, and Vision
- Financial Planning & Stability: 401(k) with company match and Annual Retirement Contribution Plan
- Health & Wellness programs including onsite flu shots and health screenings
- Generous time off for vacation and the option to purchase additional vacation days
- Community Outreach Programs and company match of charitable contributions
- Family Planning Support
- Professional development opportunities
- Tuition reimbursement
At Takeda, our patients rely on us to create quality products and we aim to create a safe environment for our team members. As a result, we must follow strict rules in our manufacturing facilities to ensure we are not endangering the quality of the product or putting anyone at the site in harm's way. You may:
- Work in a controlled environment requiring special gowning and wear protective clothing over the head, face, hands, feet and body. This may include additional hearing protection for loud areas.
- Need to remove all make-up, jewelry, contact lenses, nail polish and artificial fingernails while in the manufacturing environment.
- Work in a cold, wet environment.
- Work multiple shifts, including weekends, or be asked to work supplemental hours.
- Work around chemicals such as alcohol, acids, buffers and Celite that may require respiratory protection.
More About Us
At Takeda, we are transforming patient care through the development of novel specialty pharmaceuticals and the best patient support programs. Takeda is a patient-focused company that will inspire and empower you to grow through life-changing work.
Certified as a Global Top Employer, Takeda offers stimulating careers, encourages innovation, and strives for excellence in everything we do. We foster an inclusive, collaborative workplace, in which our teams are united by an unwavering commitment to deliver Better Health and a Brighter Future to people around the world.
In accordance with the CO Equal Pay Act, Colorado Applicants Are Not Permitted to Apply.
Base Salary Range: $102,200 to $146,000. Employees may also be eligible for Short Term and Long-Term Incentive benefits. Employees are eligible to participate in Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, 401(k), Charitable Contribution Match, Holidays, Personal Days & Vacation, Tuition Reimbursement Program and Paid Volunteer Time Off.
The final salary offered for this position may take into account a number of factors including, but not limited to, location, skills, education, and experience.
Takeda is proud in its commitment to creating a diverse workforce and providing equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, parental status, national origin, age, disability, citizenship status, genetic information or characteristics, marital status, status as a Vietnam era veteran, special disabled veteran, or other protected veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws, and any other characteristic protected by law.