Manufacturing Scientist応募後で応募 求人ID R0037011 掲載日 06/15/2021 Location:Los Angeles, California
- Work with appropriate support groups to assess product impact of manufacturing deviations and write product impact statements.
- Solve technical manufacturing issues, either lead teams or be integral member of team.
- Work with manufacturing to identify improvement opportunities.
- Work with appropriate teams to execute improvement projects, including validation support and submission writing.
- Design appropriate experiments to achieve process improvements with minimal supervision.
- Work independently or with other Manufacturing Science personnel to execute experiments.
- May work on small scale experiments
- Assessment of new technology and application to our existing processes.
- Utilize robust statistical analysis to draw appropriate conclusions from the data.
- Develop new or improved techniques and procedures around specific tasks with minimal supervision.
- Present information to auditors
- Work with manufacturing, quality, engineering, and other support groups to drive the goals of the small and mid-scale purification projects.
- Knowledge of protein purification techniques and biochemistry.
- Experience in protein process development.
- Knowledge of analytical tools for analysis of proteins.
- Experience with DOE (Design of Experiments), six sigma, and lean manufacturing a plus.
- Knowledge of GMPs.
- Good interpersonal skills, good verbal and written communication skills.
- Able to work in cold environment.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks concurrently while paying attention to detail.
- Strong computer skills (MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, Minitab).
- Strong interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills. Strong presentation skills.
- Ability to work in cold environment.
Education and/or experience:
- Typically requires Bachelor’s degree in science, engineering or other related technical field. 3+ years of related experience.
- Must be able to lift, push, pull 50 lbs. and carry up to 25 lbs.
- In general, the position requires a combination of sedentary work and walking around observing conditions in the facility.
Location and Salary Information: This post excludes CO