Warehouse Supervisor応募後で応募 求人ID R0035522 掲載日 06/15/2021 Location:Los Angeles, California
Monitor scheduled activities by shift with respect to orders, door assignments, dispatch of trucks, and contract carriers supporting production and various other departments on a daily basis.
- Manage employees.
- Manage Warehouse activities including receiving, stowing, picking and fleet management
- Manage Distribution activities including preparing, packing , shipping intermediates and finished goods
- TSA contact
- Serve as SME for audits (regulatory, internal, etc.)
- Optimization of current processes and to ensure safety, quality and efficacy of product.
- May monitor and control labor and capital expenditures.
- May assist in developing budgets
- Recommend manufacturing policies, procedures and programs.
- Maintain the department exception system, documentation review, employee time management and performance review processing, employee training, budget control and daily scheduling.
- Primary contact with manufacturing.
- Support Supply Chain Manager with management of facility.
Qualifications and Education:
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office programs and comfortable with using a computer.
- Requires strong interpersonal and organization skills.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Proficient in warehouse management systems and pc environments.
- Ability to count and perform basic math, with or without a calculator.
- Basic written and verbal communication skills (documentation, communication with peers, supervisors, etc.).
- Must have Valid Class C License and DMV record meeting company standard
- Typically requires bachelors' degree, preferably in business, operations or Supply Chain related field. 5+ years of related experience with some leadership experience preferred
- Must be able to lift, push, pull and carry up to 50 lbs.
- Exposure to warehousing and manufacturing areas at +5°C including storage freezer at –20°C and exposure to human blood plasma.
- In general, the position requires a combination of sedentary work and walking around observing conditions in the facility.
- Must be able to work in controlled environments requiring special gowning. Will be required to follow gowning requirements and wear protective clothing over the head, face, hands, feet and body.
- No make-up, jewelry, contact lenses, nail polish or artificial fingernails may be worn in the manufacturing environment.
- Will work in a cold, wet environment
- Must be able to work multiple shifts, including weekends.
- Must be able to work overtime as required (APPLICABLE TO SNE only).
- May be required to work in a confined area.
- Some Clean Room and cool/hot storage conditions.
- May work in a cold, wet environment.