Analytic Scientist応募 後で応募 求人ID R0012044 掲載日 09/17/2019 Location:Madrid, Spain
The candidate must be able to:
- Participate in the design and report of development, validation and transfer activities of analytical methods.
- Execute scientific activities for the development, validation and transfer activities of analytical methods, timely reporting deliverables and milestones.
- Maintain a high level of technical and scientific expertise, complying with company safety and quality standards.
- Analyse and interpret scientific data and propose solutions and troubleshooting when needed.
- Communicate timely and clearly on project progress and technical results.
- Write protocols, reports, SOPs and other relevant documents.
- Pro-actively communicate and scientifically support QC investigations and other areas activities and requirements.
- Stay current with GMPs and contribute to high-quality and efficient organization of the laboratory and maintenance of the qualification status of the equipments.
- Stay current with literature, regulations and guidelines.
- Proficiently communicate in English, both written and spoken.
Education and experience
- BSc in Pharmacy or Biomedicine or Biological Sciences. MSc desirable.
- At least 2 years of experience in working with cell cultures and cell & molecular biology technics and at least 1 year of experience working under GMP conditions.
Skills and Competencies
- Experience in the biopharmaceutical or biotech industry.
- Experience in working under GMP conditions.
- At least 2 years of experience in cell culture, cell & molecular biology techniques (e.g. FACS, HPLC, qPCR).
- Skills on method development, validation and/or training/transfer.
- Quality driven, analytical, accurate and reliable.
- Team player.
- Flexible, proactive and fast-learning.