Head of Patient Advocacy and Communications – IBERIA Oncology Business Unit応募 後で応募 求人ID R0012368 掲載日 09/16/2019 Location:Madrid, Spain
- Embed the oncology patient perspective across the organization by partnering with Spanish and Portuguese patient advocacy groups on mutual respect and transparency.
- Position Takeda as a recognized patient centric company in the lymphoma, multiple myeloma, MDS and lung cancer therapeutic areas.
- Develop, implement and communicate patient advocacy strategy and activities across IBERIA to support improved patient outcomes and enhance Takeda’s trust and reputation.
- Own internal and external corporate communications of main events and activities of the IBERIA Oncology Business Unit.
- Lead and sustain strategic partnerships with patient advocacy organizations addressing patient unmet needs through innovative collaborations that advance patient goals and business objectives
- Build integrated IBERIA Patient Advocacy and corporate communications strategy involving all relevant functions.
- Ensure early integration of the patient perspective in all oncology brands strategy.
- Build Patient Advocacy capabilities within IBERIA OBU.
- Partner with EUCAN/Global Patient Advocacy and communications to ensure alignment of mission and vision across Takeda.
- Partner with wider IBERIA local operating company colleagues on synergistic strategies and activities.
- Develop integrated IBERIA Patient Strategy partnering with other functions based on strategic patient insights and business needs to shape the portfolio strategy by anticipating the evolution of the overall economic and political environment and how this may impact patient community and Takeda’s business.
- Build a three year integrated strategic plan and associated budget for the IBERIA Patient Advocacy and corporate communication function, demonstrating brand, franchise and corporate benefit for approved inline and pipeline compounds and ensure implementation of one year tactical operating plan for advocacy, measuring progress through quarterly reviews.
- Drive multichannel strategy and patient awareness/activation programs in IBERIA in partnership with key patient groups and other external stakeholders to maximize patients’ outcomes
- Develop strong understanding and relationship and collaborate with Global/EUCAN R&D and other relevant cross functional teams to ensure early integration of pipeline of patient voice into development process
- Partner with key Spanish and Portuguese patient advocacy organizations to understand their needs and evaluate partnerships in areas of mutual interest
- Represent Takeda with professionalism, credibility and integrity at national and international meetings and European/International Patient Committees to enhance Takeda reputation.
- Represent Takeda in Industry leadership forums.
- Ensure compliance in all interactions throughout the organization and maintain regular liaison with the Global, Regional and Local compliance function to ensure that all processes and activities comply with internal and external policies (EFPIA code, Global Patient Engagement guidelines , local SOPs).
- Maintain strong collaborative relationships with Global Oncology Patient Advocacy and Corporate policy and governmental affairs and internal cross functional colleagues to prioritize and deliver on patient advocacy functional priorities
- Represent Takeda IBERIA in external advocacy organizations and at meetings/conferences
- Develop and grow relationships with external stakeholders (key patient advocacy organisations, policy groups and other NGOs, healthcare journalists and organizations active in the area of health policy and advocacy) and internal stakeholders
- Embed effective stakeholder management strategies within the organization and maintain regular communication to bridge strategy gaps and allow for effective execution of plans in ways that meet patient needs and improve patient outcomes and support business objectives.
- Represent the identity of Takeda internally & externally in line with the global positioning and Takeda´s values, mission and vision
Key performance indicators
- 3 years IBERIA Patient Advocacy Strategic Plan reflecting global, regional and national priority alignment and incorporating an integrated approach with franchise, public affairs, clinical development , medical affairs, and market access
- External feedback from IBERIA advocacy groups where accountable and intnal feedback from Global/EUCAN teams.