QA Lead - Temporal応募 後で応募 求人ID R0013455 掲載日 10/18/2019 Location:Madrid, Spain
- Establish and maintain Pharmaceutical Licenses and Permits required to importing and distributing products in Iberia cluster.
- Ensuring that Spain and Portugal is compliant with local Good Distribution Practices (GDP) and Controlled Substances requirements
- Own relationship/communication with the local GDP Authorities, and host External and Internal inspections in Iberia cluster.
- Provide Quality oversight of applicable Distributors and business partners in Spain/Portugal
- Oversee quality-related licences and functions for the local operation including pharmaceuticals, biologics, controlled drug activities, medical device, plasma derived products and physician samples.
- Is accountable for all quality KPIs for Iberia cluster
- Maintain own local Quality Systems and oversee quality activities for the country, including controlled substances activities.
- Provide Quality support to the local operation, for both the existing business and the new product launches. Act as key QA interface with local Suppliers and Customers, and work collaboratively with Quality, Technical Operations, and other key stake holders, locally
Fixed Term (Fixed Term)