Quality Control Technician応募 後で応募 求人ID R0011107 掲載日 09/04/2019 Location:Madrid, Spain
Job title :
Quality Control Technician
Reports to :
Purpose of the job:
Perform all the analytical activities inherent to the manufacturing of TiGenix products, at commercial clinical or technical development status, according to the standard and requirements for pharmaceuticals
- Perform quality control operations, including cell culture, and analysis of material according to specifications and stability studies.
- Complete daily manufacturing tasks following standard operating procedures and batch document instructions.
- Ensure analytical and ancillary equipment and materials necessary are adequate, qualified and available as required for the different activities.
- Follow gowning requirements and wear protective clothing over the head, face, hands, feet and body.
- Collaborate in the material management activities (purchase, reception, approval, storage, control of expiry dates, etc)
- Prepare quality documents by completing forms, reports, logs and records of equipment and batches.
- Contribute to the preparation of reports to compile and summarise activities and results, including PQR, stability reports, BoAS and any other document issued by the department.
- Whatever other task in compliance with the CBA (art.22 & art.26).
Skills, experiences and qualifications required for the job:
- Required at least laboratory technician (FP II).
- Required: Practical knowledge on GMP regulated environments for quality control activities.
- A background in cell / tissue culture, preferably with mammalian cells lines (human or animals) and primary cell culture would be an asset.
- Ability to read, write and speak English and to communicate effectively.
- Tidy, neat and organized.
- Attention to detail.
- Must be able to work as part of a team but also have the confidence to work alone.
- Good interpersonal skills and be able to work effectively and efficiently in a team environment.
- Flexible working attitude, open to changes for assuming new methodologies and activities.
- General experience working with computers at user level, including MS Word, MS Power Point and MS Excel.